PDA

View Full Version : Question about the camera?

ninjamonkey7
09-03-11, 07:29 AM
So i've been playing bakery story for a while now and today I had a stike of curiosity and decided to explore the camera. I had never used it before and it seemed interesting; i wanted to see how it worked.

I opened the camera and took a picture of my bakery. A message popped up that asked me if i wanted to share on facebook or save to photos. Of course i clicked the save to photos button. Now, im pretty sure that costed 1 gem!! And it didnt even ask me or at least say, "save to photos for 1 gem?" and yeah its only 1 gem but i hate wasting them because im not spending real money on them! PLUS, i have no idea where my photo even went!

So this is my question: where do saved photos go?!

kooky panda
09-03-11, 07:32 AM
It should not cost a gem to take a photo. Your photo will be saved on your device. Go to your photos on your
Device.

sterlingempire
09-03-11, 07:40 AM
Now we are just giving TL ideas on how to get gems! ;)

nmishii
09-03-11, 07:41 AM
Look on your SD card for the photo. On my phone the photo goes into a folder called Pictures on the SD card. I am on Android, and since I don't have the option to save to Facebook I assume you are on iDevice so it might be different.

It does not cost a gem to take a picture.

nmishii
09-03-11, 07:42 AM
Look on your SD card for the photo. On my phone the photo goes into a folder called Pictures on the SD card. I am on Android, and since I don't have the option to save to Facebook I assume you are on iDevice so it might be different.

It does not cost a gem to take a picture.

Oh, ignore this. It took me a while to post and it was answered.

kooky panda
09-03-11, 07:44 AM
Oh, ignore this. It took me a while to post and it was answered.

Thanks for extra info for where photos are for androids,,, I learned something!!:D

Rachael98
09-03-11, 08:06 AM
As did I.
Something I already knew and now wish to share for ninjamonkey's benefit:
If you lost a gem where you shouldn't have, try restarting your device or deleting and redownloading (your progress will be saved when you reinstall it!). Failing that, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com).