PDA

View Full Version : Gift with gem purchase time cut short

tones22
09-03-11, 02:57 AM
I had 53 hours to buy the gift with gem purchase of preppy top which was great because I planned to get an iTunes card tomorrow. Then I checked a couple hours later and I only had 28 minutes! Pretty disappointed that the time vanished. Did this happen to anyone else?

scotslassuk
09-03-11, 03:38 AM
Can you help plz I clicked to buy gems with the cat the 105gems and put in password etc said it was successful but I haven't received gems or cat?? Can you tell me what to do plz
Thanks
Scotslassuk

kooky panda
09-03-11, 05:55 AM
I had 53 hours to buy the gift with gem purchase of preppy top which was great because I planned to get an iTunes card tomorrow. Then I checked a couple hours later and I only had 28 minutes! Pretty disappointed that the time vanished. Did this happen to anyone else?

This did happen a few weeks ago on some of the offers. I never could find out an answer. I will try to check again.

kooky panda
09-03-11, 05:58 AM
Can you help plz I clicked to buy gems with the cat the 105gems and put in password etc said it was successful but I haven't received gems or cat?? Can you tell me what to do plz
Thanks
Scotslassuk

Make sure you restart your device. If not there delete the game and redownload from the app store.. You will not lose your game. Restart...if no cat..should be in your inventory..or no gems.. You will need to email support@teamlava.com

tones22
09-04-11, 06:58 PM
Thanks Kooky, this is the second or third time it's happened, so I'm going to try to get to the bottom of it as well. I have BS on my iPhone and it didn't happen on there, just on the iPad.