PDA

View Full Version : Shop, Sell and Trade items with your neighbors

Unregistered
10-11-10, 12:05 AM
Hello,

I think it would be nice to be able to trade items, houses etc... with our items with our neighbors.
I'm usealy a MMORPG player and I think it definitely rise the economy when you can trade or sell with other players, wich give a lot more fun to the game.
It's always fun to collect / buy and manage your store, and I think it's an interesting addon that would give a new goal to City Story.
Surely players will keep buying chests (and even more) knowing that they can exchange the price if the don't like it. (At least it's my case, but I'm sure I'm not the only one)...

In that case we would need a list of the chests items and they rarity, maybe put the rarity patch visible on your items in the inventory?

Unregistered
10-12-10, 11:02 AM
Already ignored by TeamLava

Unregistered
10-13-10, 09:32 AM
Already ignored by TeamLava

Let's keep trying! I have never bought the Magic Case because 1. Would like to know what i am paying for. 2. Don't care for the risk of duplicates.

I would definately buy the Magic Case if we could trade the buildings aquired from the purchase.

Unregistered
10-14-10, 03:22 AM
I agree, I would definitely buy magic cases if I have the chance to trade it with my friends!
Sell and trade with others gives more to the community.

Please concider this again, I'm sure it would work and if not you can always remove the option later.

Unregistered
10-15-10, 05:52 PM
YES, This is a must in the game!, my girlfriend got 3 TIMES st-basil she hates it, it keeps giving duplicate, kinda annoying, would be great if we could trade or gift any item we got in our inventory, we bought lots of case we invested in ur game so we would love to see what we all ask for! :) im not the only one who like this idea and it should be in game it would be THAT mutch more fun.
thanks please take the time to evaluate our suggestion!

Unregistered
10-16-10, 02:58 AM
Yes! Yes! Yes! That would be great, especially when you read the other treads about duplicate items in chests...
I was going to pay and buy an Halloween chest, but then I read the posts and noticed that many players are unhappy because either in Farm Story and City Story they keep getting the same items...
So I got cold feets and will not take the risk to buy a chest.
I love the idea of getting random things, if you can trade or exchange them...

It would be really nice to have a word from the team about this tread as we don't know if they read them or not and if they have any ideas about it.

Bankrobber
10-16-10, 09:55 AM
If player trading was allowed, then this would become a game of "Let's-see-who-has-the-friends-with-the-deepest-pockets." Power players could even sugardaddy their minions through by mass trading them expensive items which they then sell to buy anything they want.

Unregistered
10-16-10, 10:02 AM
Yes I most definitely think that that is a wonderful idea. It would really make the game that much better.
I hope they will consider it.

Unregistered
10-16-10, 01:35 PM
If player trading was allowed, then this would become a game of "Let's-see-who-has-the-friends-with-the-deepest-pockets." Power players could even sugardaddy their minions through by mass trading them expensive items which they then sell to buy anything they want.

I agree - If you don't like the random chance nature of the magic case, then don't buy it.