PDA

View Full Version : Question~

Saphical
09-02-11, 05:12 PM
So, I've played BS and RS for a long while so I know all the ins and outs of them, but I started up FS at the same time and deleted it shortly after, cause I was too addicted to the other two games x_x Anyway, I come back and I noticed a few things - none of my crops are dead and neither are my animals. I also magically gained 64 gems, probably from downloading other games lol.

Anyway, my questions are:
What expires in this game, if anything?
What do you think is a good design choice for gems?
Any tips / tricks / hints?

I'm really used to the layout of BS / RS, so this is new to me!

Saphical
09-02-11, 05:15 PM
Oh, what is the best non part gift?

Saphical
09-02-11, 05:18 PM
Oh nooo, FS has floating stars and stuff :( Please remove them like you guys did for BS and RS!!

Hawaiianmomma
09-02-11, 05:19 PM
It's basically the same concept as RS & BS
Flowers and trees are a forever crop til harvested
It's sounds like you went into a suspended state when you first deleted it, many of my friends still hold 4 star places and haven't played close to a year throughout the games....you are fortunate which is always a great way to re venture out on the farm

Depending on your style the gem boxes vary in themes like the other story games, I'll link a thread for you with a master list my friend made....Good Luck & Good Fortune To You

Hawaiianmomma
09-02-11, 05:20 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13844-Exclusive-Gem-Items-for-all-Stories-*Master-List*
Hope this helps out your personal design choices Hon

Hawaiianmomma
09-02-11, 05:22 PM
Clicking on the blue text of prizes will flip you a pic so you can best decide, Good Luck Hon

nmishii
09-02-11, 05:26 PM
Oh, what is the best non part gift?

For people who have been playing and gifting a while, Dog Bowl. You can sell a dog bowl for 400 coins and buy whatever you want. You can sell the dog bowl and buy 8 brown chickens, and get the XP for them. Or 4 apple trees or 4 while chickens. Or save up for an expansion or something else.

Newer players may like some of the items that would cost more than 400 coins, such as a cow or orange tree.

Saphical
09-02-11, 05:27 PM
Thanks so much :)

jtm101
09-02-11, 05:28 PM
FYI, the best gift is the Dog Bowl, which sells for 400 coins. However there is a case for gifting Plum/Orange trees especially early on as they cost more than the 400 to buy from the store and they are a masterable item.

Saphical
09-02-11, 05:40 PM
Do animals expire at all?

pinkster73
09-02-11, 05:42 PM
..........no.......

Saphical
09-02-11, 05:42 PM
I wish there was an edit button... are there mastery levels in this game? I don't see any.

pinkster73
09-02-11, 05:45 PM
Yes, after level 4 is mastered you get a gem and a gnome

pinkster73
09-02-11, 05:46 PM
A girl gnome for all crops and flowers, boy gnomes for trees. Oh no I posted twice in a row ahhhhhh!!!!!

jtm101
09-02-11, 06:03 PM
Another tip, if you are waiting for the farm to catch up (harvesting/planting/plowing) you can make it instantly do all the actions by either close/open the app or visit another farm and return home.

kooky panda
09-02-11, 06:31 PM
I wish there was an edit button... are there mastery levels in this game? I don't see any.
The mastery bar shows up when you reach level 8

nmishii
09-02-11, 06:33 PM
A girl gnome for all crops and flowers, boy gnomes for trees. Oh no I posted twice in a row ahhhhhh!!!!!

The twice-in-a-row rule is for Off-Topic threads. Like the forum games.

greygull
09-02-11, 08:18 PM
Just letting you know as well, if you had downloaded any of the other games and didn't play them. I have all available, on both iOS and Android. I open each one every day, but I only play 4 on iOS, and 3 on Android. CS, ES, NS, and Fashion I don't play - and nothing has expired/rotted/etc. That also happened with Farm and BS before I started playing them. Nice thing, I have lots of gems in them now ;)