PDA

View Full Version : Reached level 35 today

tracye68
09-02-11, 10:33 AM
Well, I just reached level 35...I love the bridal collection. But, I hope that some new catalog items will be added soon. I used to anticipate reaching the next level so that I could obtain new items...now there's nothing to look forward to. I hope we can get some new items at level 35 and beyond soon....I'm not sure if I'll be playing as much now. I did however, added some suggestions for new catalog items on another thread. Oh, well....patience is the key.

Rachael98
09-02-11, 10:35 AM
So basically you'd like items to be added for lower levels as well as higher levels. I quite like that idea; in all games. Also, remember that things are prepped well in advance so it does take TL at least a few weeks to implement ideas.

RubiesGalore
09-02-11, 12:15 PM
I agree there should be new items at every level and slots every other level. I am about to reach level 35 but after that I don't know if I will be so excited to get to the next level. PLEASE ADD NEW ITEMS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shakiba
09-02-11, 12:16 PM
Congrats, I need a little more XP and we'll be at the same lvl. :I

elliejean
09-02-11, 12:21 PM
Congrats Tracy :)

xokay
09-02-11, 12:44 PM
I agree! I miss having to level up to unlock things.

mrstoney
09-03-11, 12:16 PM
I agree as well, after a while you complete your masteries and unlock everything, I almost feel as If I have "beat the game" in a way and slowly lose interest. That's why resturaunt story is my new favorite at the moment. With items unlocked all the way to level75! I think this idea should be implemented into all TL games in addition I think that reaching max levels in games should give you some special item only available through achieving maximum levels! Could be a special gem reward or just a unique item that can be used kind of like a trophy.

Classic70
02-15-12, 05:12 AM
I am at lever 49 now and have not had any new fashion collections to unlock for some time now. This was a large part of the fun of the game for me. I have quite a few neigbours at way higher levels than mine and they do not have any new collections either. Could somebody at Team Lava please let me know if there will be any new collections to unlock at higher levels (and when - impatient...)?

sweetstuff525
02-15-12, 11:54 AM
I am at level 64 and still hava 34 catalogs to master out of 48 catalogs there is us there is sometimes weekly catalogs added so I still enjoy the game and enjoy the goals ,,, I am still. It bored

sweetstuff525
02-15-12, 11:55 AM
I meant to say and I am still not bored cant edit my post