PDA

View Full Version : XP Points

Fly_Ty
09-02-11, 07:00 AM
The XP Points are off. For example, the pearl sandals show 81XP but once I placed the item on the sales floor I only received 73 or 74 XP Points.

kooky panda
09-02-11, 07:04 AM
I will watch on my next order.. anyone else noticing this? I am on iphone.

Fly_Ty
09-02-11, 09:28 AM
I will watch on my next order.. anyone else noticing this? I am on iphone.

I'm on an iPhone too. I didn't want report it as a trouble if it is just my phone.

Rachael98
09-02-11, 09:32 AM
I'm assuming this is just in FshS, or has anyone seen it elsewhere too?

Fly_Ty
09-02-11, 09:33 AM
I'm assuming this is just in FshS, or has anyone seen it elsewhere too?

I don't play any of the other games so hopefully their ok.

trenae
09-02-11, 09:33 AM
Can you verify if you receive XP when you put the item in your catalog - before putting it on the sales floor and see if that adds up to the right amount of XP.

Fly_Ty
09-02-11, 09:40 AM
Can you verify if you receive XP when you put the item in your catalog - before putting it on the sales floor and see if that adds up to the right amount of XP.

I'm waiting for another slot to become free so that I can test it.

trenae
09-02-11, 09:49 AM
I'm waiting for another slot to become free so that I can test it.

Ok awesome. Make sure to note what your XP is before you put it in your catalog, and then check what it is after you put the item in your catalog - will probably be a few higher. There are many items (for all Story games) that will give a few XP when you put it in catalog (or plant it, etc.) and will give you the rest when it's ready and you collect it (put it on sales floor, harvest it, etc.).

The XP you get with first step of putting it in catalog and when you put it on sales floor should come out to be the right total XP for that item.

Fingers crossed that is what it is. :)

Fly_Ty
09-03-11, 08:22 AM
Update: I received 6 XP when I purchased another set of pearl sandals and 75 XP when I placed them on sale. Whew!!!

fefefarm
09-03-11, 08:25 AM
I'm not able to get the new updates on FS that just came out on my iPhone. but able to on my iPad????

kooky panda
09-03-11, 08:36 AM
I'm not able to get the new updates on FS that just came out on my iPhone. but able to on my iPad????
Updates roll out over days.

http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66