PDA

View Full Version : No Notification

tymel0205
09-01-11, 05:56 PM
I was happy that Android users finally got Night Club Story the other day. But the only problem I am having is that I am not getting my notifications for when my drink are done.

I dont have no problem with Restaruant or Bakery getting the notification on when the food is done, so I dont know why I am not getting the one for Night Club.

It might be due to where it a new game for us and it has to do another update, but I would like to know what is goin on and if anyone else is experiencing this probelm with Android phones.

My phone is Samsung Fasincate (galaxy s) on Verizon and the OS is 2.2.2.

If anyone could help me out I would greatly appericate it.

:(

kooky panda
09-01-11, 06:01 PM
The is a problem with the notifications . Problems for androids and Idevices. Very random. Mine have been going in and out.
Team Lava is currently looking in the problem.

tymel0205
09-05-11, 09:45 AM
Thanks, I keep checking all day long for an update so I can get my notifications. Until til then I just make stuff tht take like an hour or 2 hours and that is how I keep track of it. If not my drinks spoil.

nmishii
09-05-11, 11:41 AM
You can a download timer app from the Android Market and set it to notify you when the TeamLava timer would if it worked.

moonshyn
09-06-11, 03:48 AM
I have the same exact problem. I only get the notification on Restaruant and Bakery (which I stopped playing because I got bored.)
This problem is on ALL of my phones,The Droid, Droid X, htc Thunderbolt and my Droid 3.
I get no notifications on City Story, Zoo Story, Fashion Story or Farm Story.
I really like these games and wish they would attempt to fix it or even lie and say they are looking into it. I have posted about it here and in comments on the market. *shrugs*

bellsplace
09-06-11, 09:24 AM
Patience ;)
Android version is still v. 1.01.

putka
09-06-11, 05:45 PM
None of my notifications work - BS, CS, RS, FS or NCS. Bakery is the only one that worked the first 2 days i had the game, 3 or 4 months ago.

TL is not looking into the problem, stop giving us the talking point and therefore giving people hope. That makes people like tymel02005 wait and check for an update, which is not gonna come.
It's been months. If they were looking and cared at all, they would've found what was wrong and fixed it.

nmishii
09-06-11, 06:30 PM
I am on Android and my Farm Story notifications stopped so long ago I can't remember, then my Bakery Story notifications stopped. My Restaurant Story notifications still work but I can't trust that they will be working later today or tomorrow. So I just keep track of when things are going to be done on my own. I played all 3 games several months before they introduced notifications on Android, so I'm used to it.

ariesblu
09-09-11, 09:39 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think they are going to be working any time soon.

tymel0205
09-15-11, 07:38 PM
There was an update yesterday for the new strobe lights that be flashing while the music is playing and i was so excited thought that the notifications was going to be fixed as well but still they are not fixed. I now have prepared all my drinks to the same time I do my restuarant and bakery so I know to go and serve my drinks. That the only way I can keep up with them. Hope this gets fixed soon as possible

ariesblu
09-16-11, 09:59 PM
Apparently tl has been 'looking into the situation' for five months, yet has failed to come to fix the problem where farm story is concerned.

The newer games added to the market (fashion story, city story, empire story, nightclub story) do not have working notifications. And from experience, I don't see them fixing it.

143Blue
09-16-11, 10:13 PM
oh hmm i didnt know people use the notifications! wow! i dont like to use it cuz it just tellsme every little thing tht happens:P but its just my personal prefence

nmishii
09-16-11, 10:18 PM
oh hmm i didnt know people use the notifications! wow! i dont like to use it cuz it just tellsme every little thing tht happens:P but its just my personal prefence

I was annoyed at first, but I had everything turned on. Then I turned off the water/tip notifcation and comments notification. Then I only got notifications when something was ready to harvest/serve, and I was much happier.

cillabear
09-19-11, 09:13 AM
I'm tired of having to babysitter my drinks just to make sure they don't spoil. I shouldn't have to download another app just to help me with a game. The game should be in working condition upon download. I'm glad I don't spend money on any of the games. Maybe if they actually were up-to-par, then id re-consider. I hope all this mess gets fixed soon. On all games. I spot numerous type-o's, misspellings. Grammar, bugs, glitches, lags. It's very annoying.

Rachael98
09-19-11, 09:36 AM
I'm tired of having to babysitter my drinks just to make sure they don't spoil. I shouldn't have to download another app just to help me with a game. The game should be in working condition upon download. I'm glad I don't spend money on any of the games. Maybe if they actually were up-to-par, then id re-consider. I hope all this mess gets fixed soon. On all games. I spot numerous type-o's, misspellings. Grammar, bugs, glitches, lags. It's very annoying.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon; obviously with such a huge MMOG, gltiches to occur. Regarding typographical errors etc, you might like to make a thread about them?

cillabear
09-19-11, 09:39 AM
I think I will. If its not voiced then it can't be fixed right?

Rachael98
09-19-11, 09:41 AM

Correct! They can't do anything if they don't know:)

kooky panda
09-19-11, 09:49 AM
cillabear

As for the notification issue, TL is aware of this problem and are currently working on this issue.