PDA

View Full Version : Pirate and other new stuff

DRL23411
09-01-11, 01:53 PM
Does anyone know the XPs or coins new stuff earns? Can we add the contents of the new magic box to the master list in a different post? Kooky?

sissy8
09-01-11, 02:06 PM
:(pirates in a farm i am sorry:(

kooky panda
09-01-11, 02:25 PM
Does anyone know the XPs or coins new stuff earns? Can we add the contents of the new magic box to the master list in a different post? Kooky?

Anyone that has photos can add to the master list. I have a few screen shots of some of the items. I will try to post them over there.
If you see any photo screen shots you can right click the photo and then go paste it on the master list.

sissy8
09-01-11, 02:30 PM
sorry i ban them they belong not in a farm

jovenal
09-01-11, 02:33 PM
sorry i ban them they belong not in a farm

agreed! pirate on the farm, i don't think so! plus, there's no water tile to place them other than surrounding them with blue hay bales

talyon
09-01-11, 02:37 PM
I'm pretty sure there was pirates long ago, and perhaps a few of them retired and became farmers????? Lol

DRL23411
09-01-11, 03:47 PM
I am not trying to promote the pirate stuff, I just want to list the info in a spreadsheet I am working on. I agree that they belong in Treasure Story and not Farm Story. Those who like them can use them and those who don't, won't. Not a update for everyone.

hectorloch
09-01-11, 04:03 PM
I am not trying to promote the pirate stuff, I just want to list the info in a spreadsheet I am working on. I agree that they belong in Treasure Story and not Farm Story. Those who like them can use them and those who don't, won't. Not a update for everyone.

Gotcha. Yes, as you've gathered mere mention of pirates just now sets people off. Some info on this is around. I'll have a look.

hectorloch
09-01-11, 04:14 PM
The contents of the Adventure Box and the prize order were

Mermaid pool 1st
Pirate ship 2nd
Floating Island 2nd
Hammock 3rd
Shipmate Pug 3rd
Tent 4th
Telescope 4th
Treasure Map 4th
Buried Treasure 4th

How you chart that I'm not sure. It's a lucky dip at 24 gems a throw. No coins were involved. I regret I don't know the XP for each item. Others might. I presume you know the published statistical odds of winning each category. Post back if not.

nancy6lex
10-10-11, 05:58 PM
Does anyone know if you can sell the pirate ship or the mermaid lagoon and if so how much you get.

MiniLaura
10-10-11, 06:47 PM
Does anyone know if you can sell the pirate ship or the mermaid lagoon and if so how much you get.

You can sell anything, but you'll never get gems.

pinkster73
10-10-11, 07:09 PM
Whenever I've sold something I got from a box that cost 24 gems it sells for 600 coins. I haven't sold the ship or lagoon though.

nancy6lex
10-10-11, 09:00 PM
I'll sell to the highest bidder. 