PDA

View Full Version : Why am I only receiving ONE item for gifts from my Neighors?

Missgogo824
09-01-11, 01:49 PM
Is anyone else only receiving One item when a neighbor sends you a gift? This has been going on for two days. This is not a Mastery item, but an actual gift. Currently cooking two day items, this is ****ing my food count. I've shut down system and restarted. I see no updates. Any ideas?:(:(

greygull
09-01-11, 01:51 PM
You're not the only one. This has been happening for weeks. TL is trying to sort it out. For now, either exit out of the game and stop /**** the app, or restart your device. When you reenter, it should be back to it's normal count.

Missgogo824
09-01-11, 02:07 PM
Thank you for answering, but that did not help at all. I have been trying that since yesterday and tried it again after reading your post. Still only one of my gifts... well, none actually, since they were eaten!

bawpotter
09-01-11, 02:20 PM
I am not quite sure what you mean...

Hawaiianmomma
09-01-11, 02:23 PM
Thank you for answering, but that did not help at all. I have been trying that since yesterday and tried it again after reading your post. Still only one of my gifts... well, none actually, since they were eaten!

Honey it's a bug glitch. Broken.

Hawaiianmomma
09-01-11, 02:26 PM
Look for moderator(s) to tell you next steps Babe.

greygull
09-01-11, 02:39 PM
Try not to serve them until you've exited, just leave them in the "My Gifts". Let us know if that works please :)

Missgogo824
09-03-11, 05:22 AM
Thank you all and TL is helping too, but I'm scared to delete the game for fear when It can be brought up again. At first closing out and turning off device did not work, but now it is... so that's what I'm doing, shutting down after accepting gifts. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I'LL BE LOOSING THE MATERIALS THAT NEIGHBORS SEND ME TOO? Since these are stored in a place where they are unseen, I have no way of knowing!

greygull
09-03-11, 10:49 AM
Don't be scared! :) Everything is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose a thing (except maybe the issues!) Most of us have done it several times, and I know I've never lost a thing, even parts. Deleting and reinstalling never hurts on TL games (but it can do it to others, so check with them before doing so).

weezuz
09-03-11, 06:21 PM
I have the same issues I've tried almost everything I guess we just have to wait for it to get fixed. I also have the same issue with bakery story

quentinsmommy
09-07-11, 09:53 AM
I've noticed that one thing that works for me (on an iPhone 4) at least, is right after I recieve a 1x gift from one of my neighbors, the gem sale popup come up and if I tap on one of the gem packages to purchase them (I have my in-app purchases turned off so I won't waste money), after I close the "in-app purchases are not allowed" and gem sale popup, my gifts are reset to their normal amounts. I'm not sure if that's the same for everyone else, but it works on my device.

keviPad
09-13-11, 01:21 AM
Force closing/restarting the game has always restored the full gift amount for me. Even after the 1 serving on the counter was eaten. If i recall the full gift amount returned even when i just waited and kept working on the rest of my tips/gifts.