PDA

View Full Version : Please HELP me!!!!

kieranyeow
09-01-11, 08:42 AM
I saw the Nightclub Story icon in my Bakery Story "more free games",then i tap install the NS,when i reach the Market,it said"your device is not compatible with this item"and i can't install it,please help me,my Android device version is 2.2.1,my phone is Samsung Galaxy Ace,please help me!!(Crying and sad...):(

jovenal
09-01-11, 11:05 AM
If your device is really not compatible with the app then there's no way to install it. Anyway try getting it directly to the marketplace and see if you can download it. here's the link https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teamlava.nightclubstory&feature=more_from_developer

Hawaiianmomma
09-01-11, 12:46 PM
Awwww Kieranlet us know if you were able to download it Honey

sterlingempire
09-01-11, 01:43 PM
Im sorry. I know why you want it (NcS is fun) but if its not compatible, its not compatible :(

kieranyeow
09-01-11, 06:41 PM
That means I can't get it forever in this device?What can I do?:(

Hawaiianmomma
09-01-11, 06:42 PM
Babe you tried to download like jovenal said?

kieranyeow
09-01-11, 08:32 PM
Babe you tried to download like jovenal said?

Yes.but it said your device is not compatible with this item.even I don't have the install button:(

Hawaiianmomma
09-01-11, 08:43 PM
awww Honey, if can.....can,
If cannot......no can.....sorry

kieranyeow
09-01-11, 09:16 PM
awww Honey, if can.....can,
If cannot......no can.....sorry

It's ok,I change my phone with my father,my father is a iPhone user,he said he can change his phone with my phone,so I will play soon tomorrow,I will add you in nightclub hawaiianmomma~:)

Hawaiianmomma
09-01-11, 09:21 PM
Okay Sweetie, you must be a Good Son, Always Remember Heaven Built To Win

jovenal
09-01-11, 09:25 PM
It's ok,I change my phone with my father,my father is a iPhone user,he said he can change his phone with my phone,so I will play soon tomorrow,I will add you in nightclub hawaiianmomma~:)

Make sure to transfer your BS game first on your dad's iPhone before installing and playing NcS, if you want to keep your BS game.

kieranyeow
09-02-11, 12:46 AM
Do I need to download BS and Ns in my dad phone before I transfer?

Hawaiianmomma
09-02-11, 02:15 AM
No honey, just transfer your bakery.........

Then download Nightclub from marketplace okay

kieranyeow
09-02-11, 02:24 AM
No honey, just transfer your bakery.........

Then download Nightclub from marketplace okay

Thanks momma~<3

kooky panda
09-02-11, 05:25 AM
Do I need to download BS and Ns in my dad phone before I transfer?

yes you do need to download all the current team lava games that you are playing to your Dads phone. Do not set up a new storm Id in your Dads phone.
when you transfer from your phone, all games under your storm ID will transfer to your Dads. If you do not download all games, then your other games will get lost in limbo.
(I did this before. support had to find my lost games- took 4 days.)

katt2418
09-03-11, 06:38 PM
I haven't downloaded nightclub yet, but i am an android user and just wanted to let you know that there's a new free android update called gingerbread, maybe by updating your device you will be able to download nightclub.