PDA

View Full Version : Constant game reboot

Kallinia
09-01-11, 02:29 AM
I am an avid player/gifter/tipper on Bakery Story and Restaurant Story, I have about five hundred neighbors between the two games, and when I try to make the daily rounds to gift my neighbors I get kicked out of the game inbetween each neighbor. Sometimes it doesn't even register that I have tipped the neighbor that I tip right before getting booted out. I used to have it happen every now and again, (like every 10 neighbors or so), which sucked but wasn't as irritating. I am at the point now that I can't even try to tip anyone because I just keep getting kicked out and keep having to re-tip the same neighbor over and over and over. Please do something about this. I know it isn't my internet connection because I have this problem with multiple internet connections available to me. I have even sat directly next to my router to see if that will help, and it doesn't.

Thank you for dealing with this in a timely manner.

(on a sidenote- for those of use who have hundreds of neighbors, it would be nice if there was a "gift all neighbors" button instead of having to click each one individually)

Thanks!