PDA

View Full Version : Most active neighbours on top op list

Unregistered
10-10-10, 03:24 AM
Currently, your neighbours are sorted by alphabet. Therefore, I assume that neighbours with an A get more water than the ones with a Z.

Could this be changed into a list that starts with the people that have watered you most recently? Or the ones with the most stars? Or a choice?

Unregistered
10-10-10, 09:24 AM
It would be nice if neighbors were arranged by most active. I have quite a few that seem to have quit playing months ago. Wasted time checking them.

Unregistered
10-12-10, 10:30 AM
This is a great idea. Clear some of the dead wood.

Unregistered
10-12-10, 11:28 AM
It would also be nice if there was an indicator of the neighbors you've already watered for the day. It can be difficult to keep track of with a large list of neighbors.

Unregistered
10-12-10, 12:02 PM
I have started deleting neighbors that have become inactive. It has become very tedious going hough the list of neighbors to water. I wish there was a better way, like those mentioned in this thread. I also wish we did not have to sort through the list EVERY TIME we try to water someone. There has to be a way for the system to remember where we were when we left off! One of the biggest problems I have is that we are in limbo at Level 75. What happens next?

farmerrobbo
10-13-10, 08:54 PM
I automatically delete any neighbour who has a zero star rating...