PDA

View Full Version : Can we please get a confirm button when using gems???

woodchic
08-31-11, 08:20 PM
Three times now, thanks to those annoying pop-ups, I have accidentally purchased those mystery/surprise boxes. That's 72 gems now I have lost. That's not counting all the times I have accidentally hurried an order & wasted gems. I know many people in each of the story games have asked for a confirm button. I have emailed customer support days ago and no response. I play 5 of the story games and do buy gems. But I refuse to buy anymore for any of the games until they do something. I know their idea is to make people accidentally spend gems so they'll buy more, but that's not gonna work for me. Please fix so I can buy more gems. I need to finish remodel in fs.

JennyWuzHere
08-31-11, 08:26 PM
Three times now, thanks to those annoying pop-ups, I have accidentally purchased those mystery/surprise boxes. That's 72 gems now I have lost. That's not counting all the times I have accidentally hurried an order & wasted gems. I know many people in each of the story games have asked for a confirm button. I have emailed customer support days ago and no response. I play 5 of the story games and do buy gems. But I refuse to buy anymore for any of the games until they do something. I know their idea is to make people accidentally spend gems so they'll buy more, but that's not gonna work for me. Please fix so I can buy more gems. I need to finish remodel in fs.

Same with me!
Exactly 30 MINUTES ago, I wanted to buy something. And after I bought it I pressed the next dialogue box - not realizing it would say 'Buy Again'. So now, I wasted 48 gems total when I only wanted to waste 24...

nmishii
08-31-11, 08:56 PM

Believe it or not, according to GroupMagma, TL does not design their games to accidently spend gems.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16926-come-on-team-lava-come-clean-!&p=124308#post124308

silentivy
09-03-11, 05:06 PM
Wow! I'm not the only one! I sent an email to TL because the same thing happened to me! 24 gems lost trying to click that tiny little "i" next to the treasure box to see what it said. Basically...your just "SOL". Sucks! when their could be such an easy fix.....guess putting pop up adds for games already in the drop down box is more important. *sigh*

kmjnhh123
09-05-11, 01:07 AM
we soo need one but i always turn off in app purchases to i dont buy any of theese in app things......

silentivy
09-05-11, 01:31 PM
sorry if this is a dumb question, but when u turn this off it makes it so u cant use your gems to buy things? or makes it so you cant buy gems?

RubiesGalore
09-05-11, 01:35 PM
I feel your pain I have emailed them as well an there response is sorry we can't reverse any accidental purchases. And yes this weekend I lost 125 gems so I just purchased items I think I might need so that my gem count went down to 4. We need that CONFIRM button please

greygull
09-05-11, 01:39 PM
sorry if this is a dumb question, but when u turn this off it makes it so u cant use your gems to buy things? or makes it so you cant buy gems?

Turning off in app purchases only prevents you from buying gems, not from spending them in game.

silentivy
09-05-11, 01:52 PM
ahhh ok thanks!

nidaa007
09-06-11, 02:20 PM
:( same happened to me... lost gems accidently... they should make some undo option...

Rachael98
09-06-11, 02:22 PM
:( same happened to me... lost gems accidently... they should make some undo option...

The complication of that is that if anyone disliked their box item, they'd just keep undoing and having more tries until they got the desired object.

nidaa007
09-06-11, 02:39 PM
yes u r right... but wht about those who dont buy gems.... and spend quite a lot of time saving them.. it becomes really frustrating for those... :( Instead of undo option they could add more re-confirming options before getting something that require gems... like confirming before recovering expired clothes.... :( i think no body would want expired clothes by spending 18 gems...... i could have bought something else... more useful... :(

Rachael98
09-06-11, 02:46 PM
yes u r right... but wht about those who dont buy gems.... and spend quite a lot of time saving them.. it becomes really frustrating for those... :( Instead of undo option they could add more re-confirming options before getting something that require gems... like confirming before recovering expired clothes.... :( i think no body would want expired clothes by spending 18 gems...... i could have bought something else... more useful... :(

I agree with the fact that we need a defence, yes. An on-off switch for purchases would do the trick.

kooky panda
09-06-11, 03:02 PM

correct me if I am wrong, but I believe there is an option on expired clothes. You can leave expired or revive for gems.

Rachael98
09-06-11, 03:26 PM
correct me if I am wrong, but I believe there is an option on expired clothes. You can leave expired or revive for gems.

You get 2 options to recover expired clothes (and foods etc. in other games).
One is where you click on it and can leave it at no further cost or revive it (at 5 gems per time?)

The other option, which I believe is being referenced is when you first come onto the game. "Your *contracts have expired*[etc.]". Then you can revive all for 16 gems or leave at no further cost. It's very easy to press "Revive for 16 gems".

laina619
09-07-11, 07:42 AM
I agree. This has happened to me twice.

awong3
03-23-12, 09:14 AM
Then fix the issue. Obviously it is a problem a BIG problem. It just happened again to me this morning. Put a confirm button in. Quit asking about what people want for food items until u fix the major gem steeling issues first. TL is suppose to read these and care. Show us u do and take care of this problem.

trace35
03-23-12, 12:20 PM
Believe it or not, according to GroupMagma, TL does not design their games to accidently spend gems.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16926-come-on-team-lava-come-clean-!&p=124308#post124308
If that were true they would install a confirmation button. It has been asked for by hundreds of people for a very long time and would be a simple fix but TL point blank refuses. There is no other explanation.

BrittneyBay
03-24-12, 08:26 PM
When I first installed BS I had many gems and was excited to use them later to decorate and get some nice items that cost gems. By the time I worked my way up, got my bakery expanded by spending coins, not gems, an was ready to. Goose a decorating scheme, all of my gems were gone. Apparently, without ever knowing, I had spent them accidentally on making my food finish in a faster time than usual. I had no clue I had even spent them! No confirmation, nothing telling me I had just used gems, so when I finally wanted to buy decorating items with gems, I couldn't and had to completely change my bakery layout.

stow4495
03-24-12, 08:30 PM
According to them it is not designed to have gem traps but according to many players there are too many stories of exactly that. I wasted 22 gems today to finish a 24 hour item with less than five minutes left because the game was slow and if you tapped again sometimes it would go sometimes not but amazingly it went twice this time and there went the gems!! WE NEED A CONFIRM BUTTON what is the point of saving them or buying a large bunch at once if they are always at risk!

flourpower186
04-01-12, 03:44 AM
Yes!! We need this!! I've lost gems as well because of this :(

TurtleGirlSloan
04-04-12, 03:10 PM
Over and over and over!!!! I will NEVER buy gems because of this! It makes you feel so frustrated and ripped off! I buy what I'm saving gems for the instant I have enough so I don't waste them on the 'gem traps' that TL swears don't exist. Oh those fictitious gem traps! Must be a mass hellucination on ALL of our parts I guess. Lame that we can't just have a simple confirmation button so we can all stop complaining!

You'd think instead of trapping our gems they would just design more stuff for us to spend them on! Catch more flies with honey than vinegar blah blah blah.