PDA

View Full Version : Notifications

sophiacml
08-31-11, 07:08 PM
I don't have notifications for about a month now on my city. Luckily, I have my contract in 2 days nowadays. Hence, I didn't make a big fuss of it. How so ever, I do think TL should fix this asap.

nmishii
08-31-11, 07:23 PM
I don't have notifications for about a month now on my city. Luckily, I have my contract in 2 days nowadays. Hence, I didn't make a big fuss of it. How so ever, I do think TL should fix this asap.

This has a common problem for many for several months. There are several threads on it. You know how responsive TL is to their customers' problems. People have suggested downloading a timer to let you know when your stuff is ready.

sophiacml
08-31-11, 09:22 PM
Wow... Before I started to play TL's games, I told myself that it just games that should be make myself happy & relax. Terribly, with all the hassles that I've been facing since the early month, this is really getting annoyed & too much these days. There shouldn't be any excuses to cover TL's a**!Fix the problems!
This has a common problem for many for several months. There are several threads on it. You know how responsive TL is to their customers' problems. People have suggested downloading a timer to let you know when your stuff is ready.

elliejean
08-31-11, 09:29 PM
Most of my notifications don't work either :(

sophiacml
09-01-11, 04:18 PM
Most of my notifications don't work either :(

Most? Have you tried to reinstall all the games?

ariesblu
09-11-11, 10:42 PM
Three out of the five games I play do not have working notifications. I don't think they'll let up any time soon.

sophiacml
09-16-11, 06:35 PM
I still don't have any notifications on this story. Any helps except keep asking the support team when they can't actually help. I'm using iphone 3Gs with latest version & have done all the restart & reinstall methods before voicing out for x times.

nmishii
09-16-11, 06:53 PM
Be happy that you have notifications on the games that you have them on. Don't hold your breath on getting notifications on the games you don't have them on.

sophiacml
09-16-11, 07:00 PM
I can see your point on being optimistic that actually leads others to be happier. Thing is when players spend so much real money on the games that TL can't even keep their basic needs to the players, is a fraud that nothing to be happy about anymore. Worse is TL making it a constant error instead resolve it.
Be happy that you have notifications on the games that you have them on. Don't hold your breath on getting notifications on the games you don't have them on.

nmishii
09-16-11, 07:27 PM
I can go on and on (and I have) on my differences with how TL conducts their business. But on this one, I don't really consider it a basic need but a luxury. And, for example, on deleting pending neighbors, I consider that an annoyance rather than a necessity. I do want the notifications fixed, I have them on one of three games, and I do want to be able to delete pending invites, but there are a lot of things that are real problems that need to be fixed first.