PDA

View Full Version : music

gail66
08-31-11, 11:44 AM
has the back ground music stoped on resturant story ! i never liked it so i turned it down a bit even the sound of tips collecting and food serving ? ive been on my settings menu and there all turn on even my sound is up on my ipad all tho its annoying were can it be ?
before i investigate my ipad are anyones playing xx

greygull
08-31-11, 11:56 AM
I just tried on mine - it worked just fine. Have you tried restarting you iPad?

gail66
08-31-11, 12:36 PM
yes ! it must be on my ipad settings and not the game menu ? but i cant see were because every things turned on

bawpotter
08-31-11, 12:50 PM
That is really weird. Is your sound muted?

GroupMagma
08-31-11, 12:53 PM
Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling? And if you have other TL games, is it affecting those as well?

gail66
08-31-11, 01:02 PM
will i lose all my data and have to start over again ?

GroupMagma
08-31-11, 01:03 PM
Nope, the data is saved on our servers, so you can uninstall without worrying about losing data.

kooky panda
08-31-11, 02:05 PM
has the back ground music stoped on resturant story ! i never liked it so i turned it down a bit even the sound of tips collecting and food serving ? ive been on my settings menu and there all turn on even my sound is up on my ipad all tho its annoying were can it be ?
before i investigate my ipad are anyones playing xx

do you have sound at all on your Ipad?
If not, you can adjust the sound in settings, but also make sure you check the side of your ipad, there is another volume control. My sometimes slides down because of the case I have on my ipad.

Also in settings be sure and have locked sounds button "on"

gail66
08-31-11, 02:08 PM
ive done what you told me but still no sound even down loaded fashion story but still no sound on that dont know what else to do ?

trenae
08-31-11, 02:10 PM
ive done what you told me but still no sound even down loaded fashion story but still no sound on that dont know what else to do ?

Do you have sound for any of your apps (TeamLava or other apps)?

gail66
08-31-11, 02:12 PM
do you have sound at all on your Ipad?
If not, you can adjust the sound in settings, but also make sure you check the side of your ipad, there is another volume control. My sometimes slides down because of the case I have on my ipad.

Also in settings be sure and have locked sounds button "on"

yes its just on here i still get pop ups on just to get sound with them but dont have no more

kooky panda
08-31-11, 02:16 PM
There is a on off for sound in the game menu and also check under notifications on you ipad., go to restaurant and make sure the sound is turned on there too.

gail66
08-31-11, 02:21 PM
done that yes all turned on

kooky panda
08-31-11, 02:29 PM
done that yes all turned on
Have you already deleted the game and redownloaded it??(then restart).

Also if that does not work, trying syncing your Ipad with Itunes. I know it sounds weird but it has corrected some hiccups for other players.

Rachael98
08-31-11, 02:31 PM

Right. Check your speakers haven't broken. Then double tap the home button and scroll left twice. This is the device volume (if you've edited you iPad settings, you may be fiddling with your Ringer alert settings). Put that at full (far right). Then, if it's still not working, go to iPad Settings->Sounds. Then iPad settings and to the individual app settings. Failing all that, go in-game->Menu (or Main)->Settings and check that. If not, I recommend going to the nearest Apple store to see if they can find the problem.

Hope something works...

gail66
08-31-11, 02:40 PM
Have you already deleted the game and redownloaded it??(then restart).

Also if that does not work, trying syncing your Ipad with Itunes. I know it sounds weird but it has corrected some hiccups for other players.

How do you do that ?

Rachael98
08-31-11, 02:42 PM
How do you do that ?

Use your charging cable to connect it via a USB Port to your PC and open up "iTunes"

kooky panda
08-31-11, 02:44 PM
Gail

While you are connected to itunes, check in your account for any new updates. You current version on your Ipad should be version 4.3.5.

gail66
08-31-11, 03:27 PM
What I shall do tomorrow when I get access to a laptop ( because I don't have one but family do )
Go to apple and down load version 4.3.5 the one I had originally before I had to delete it to change accounts so I could buy gems because. But tonight when I deleted to try and get sound apple has only got the 1.2.5 and I've down loaded that one because it's the only one there may be that's why I have no sound on my game I hope

greygull
08-31-11, 03:33 PM
The 4.3.5 is the iPad version, the 1.2.5 is the game version. Can you double check your iPad version (not the game version)?

gail66
08-31-11, 03:42 PM
Can that be done without a computer ?

Phthon
08-31-11, 03:43 PM
The 4.3.5 is the iPad version, the 1.2.5 is the game version. Can you double check your iPad version (not the game version)?

I have found that loads of annoying little 'bugs' go away when you update your iOS to the latest version. as greygull said the latest iOS version is 4.3.5.

greygull
08-31-11, 03:44 PM
Can that be done without a computer ?

Yes. To look at your device version, enter settings (your iPad, not the game) go to general, then about, and it should be about the 7th one down.

gail66
08-31-11, 04:13 PM
Yes. To look at your device version, enter settings (your iPad, not the game) go to general, then about, and it should be about the 7th one down.

I'm version 431

Phthon
08-31-11, 04:15 PM
I'm version 431

yep, you need to update your iOS through iTunes. That was the last version of the iOS. Do you know how to update the iOS?

greygull
08-31-11, 04:15 PM
Ok, you do need to update. Technically I'm only at 4.3.4, so I should as well. When you can get the laptop, plug in and get the updates. Depending on if you're having any kind of problems with anything else, it might fix those as well. Let us know if updating helped!

gail66
08-31-11, 04:27 PM
Will do thank all of you xx post back when I get it updated xx

greygull
08-31-11, 04:28 PM
I hope doing the update will help you!

Rachael98
08-31-11, 04:29 PM
Will do thank all of you xx post back when I get it updated xx

Good luck gail;).

jovenal
08-31-11, 06:01 PM
Hopefully the iOS update will reset the settings and restore your sound. You can also reset only you setting by going to Settings->Reset-> Reset All Settings -Only your setting will be reverted to default setting, no content or data will be erased.

Other than what's already mentioned above, you also loses sound if your iPad is link to a Bluetooth headset/headphone or if the headphone minijack didn't properly switched over from the sending the sound to headset to the built in speakers. You can clear this by plugging in a 3.5 mm headset to the minijack and unplugging it slowly. And by turning off Bluetooth form setting, it will unlink your iPad and regain speaker sound.

gail66
09-04-11, 11:10 AM
Hi I'm back to let you all know my sound has returned up dated my iPad now to 4.3.5 and everything is running great thank again to all of you for advising me again xx love you all

kooky panda
09-04-11, 11:11 AM
Hi I'm back to let you all know my sound has returned up dated my iPad now to 4.3.5 and everything is running great thank again to all of you for advising me again xx love you all

Oh good thanks for letting us know. I have found a lot of the small glitches can be fixed by updating your device.

yanny7
09-05-11, 11:26 PM
mine is a different issue. somehow my RS and BS background music accelerates ..... it's faster and faster..... it doesn't remain in the same rhythem...