PDA

View Full Version : Can't keep my boutique Stocked

JediGoddess
08-31-11, 04:45 AM
Goodness. I had 2000-3000 of each item on the rack and table and in less than 24 hours, ALL gone. Mind you, I've been restocking throughout the day... Just can't keep stuff on the rack. Suggestions?????

JediGoddess
08-31-11, 04:56 AM
I meant STOCKED not STOPPED. How can I edit my post BTW? I dont' see an option for "editing" -

Hawaiianmomma
08-31-11, 05:17 AM
Gotta stock higher numbers Hon during this time period, every time there is a new weekly update, things either speed up or slow down, currently my sales are running fast in fashion, it's a roller coaster effect. So I would say to triple stock and keep pace from there. Hope that helps Honey.
Aloha Nui.

Fly_Ty
08-31-11, 05:37 AM
I meant STOCKED not STOPPED. How can I edit my post BTW? I dont' see an option for "editing" -

I can't edit my posts either. My clothes sell fast too. I have 22 slots but I can't stock fast enough because the items take 12hrs to 2 days to become ready.

Bridgette1
08-31-11, 06:38 AM
I try to keep a mix of short time and long time items. For example, I can use 10 slots and do over a thousand 30 minute dresses, then set those same 10 slots overnight for 6, 8 and 12 hour items. When I'm playing during the day, I'm doing mostly 3, 4 and 6 hour items and just check on the game at those intervals. I'm at level 49 with 22 free slots using between 20-25 racks with anywhere between 12 and 30 tables at a time. I only sold completely out of stock in the first couple of weeks of playing. I never use gems to make an item show up faster.

kooky panda
08-31-11, 08:15 AM
I am like Bridgette. The longer catalog items(like 12 hours, 1 day, etc) when you place take longer to sell. The shorter items sell faster.

I keep a mix of items in my store.

FYI- whenever you need your post edited, please feel free to come to a moderators profile and send a quick message. make sure you copy and paste the thread
or tell us the name of the thread so we can find it.:rolleyes: