PDA

View Full Version : Tableside Salad Counters!

bawpotter
08-31-11, 01:03 AM
Summary:

Have you ever been to a place that makes Tableside Ceaser Salad? They come over with a cart and have all the different ingredients. Then you tell them how much of each ingredient you want, and they prepare it. Then you eat:)

My idea is a bit different. Instead of Ceaser Salad, any salad. TL makes a new counter called the Salad Counter. It is a constructible counter, so you actually have to make it. Once it is finished, you buy a green table. Each Green Counter can be connected to 4 Green Tables. Once you connect them, people can start sitting at them.

How it works:

You double tap the Green Counter and choose a length of time for it to prepare tableside salad. When that time is up, (for example 8 hours) the Green Counter will no longer produce the Green Tables with salad.

I think this idea has potential, but the problem is that other games need something like this also. I will think abou tstuff for the other TL games around the lines of this, and I will post it when I think of something.

***For People who understand coding and for GM to tell TL's coders:***

This seems like an insan amount of coding, but if TL coders just reuse the code from easy appliances, they are already about 1/3 of the way done. Then if they use the code from appliances in general, they are about 1/2 way done.