PDA

View Full Version : What is host(ess)?

kieranyeow
08-30-11, 06:01 PM
What is the meaning of Host(ess)?:confused:

Hawaiianmomma
08-30-11, 06:06 PM
Lol, who said that too you honey, or did you read it in the game?

bigbux3
08-30-11, 06:07 PM
What is the meaning of Host(ess)?:confused:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? These words can end up your account banned and this thread locked. Plus, I'm pretty sure the word is Hostess

trenae
08-30-11, 06:09 PM
Guys hold up -

Chill a second - It was a typo. I fixed the tile and will edit the post.

Host(ess) is what your new member title is, which is based on post count. There was a contest held for member status titles last week. Please see this thread for more info:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16764-TL-Titles-(edited-with-Winners-announced!)

Hawaiianmomma
08-30-11, 06:09 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? These words can end up your account banned and this thread locked. Plus, I'm pretty sure the word is Hostess
Maybe she's from another country, and innocently asking because someone might have said it to her? We gotta ask where she got it from first to be fair bigbux

Hawaiianmomma
08-30-11, 06:10 PM
Thank you Trenae,lol

bigbux3
08-30-11, 06:27 PM
Aw man. Now I feel I did harm. My bad. I told you Hawaiianmomma it was a typo!

I'm just kidding ;)

kieranyeow
08-30-11, 06:28 PM
Maybe she's from another country, and innocently asking because someone might have said it to her? We gotta ask where she got it from first to be fair bigbux

Sorry,i don't know what is the meaning and I am a boy~:)

bigbux3
08-30-11, 06:29 PM
This is the meaning

bigbux3
08-30-11, 06:30 PM
Sorry,i don't know what is the meaning and I am a boy~:)

Guys hold up -

Host(ess) is what your new member title is, which is based on post count. There was a contest held for member status titles last week. Please see this thread for more info:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16764-TL-Titles-(edited-with-Winners-announced!)

This is the meaning

kieranyeow
08-30-11, 06:31 PM
Guys hold up -

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16764-TL-Titles-(edited-with-Winners-announced!) What can I do with this?:confused:

kieranyeow
08-30-11, 06:33 PM
Thanks for helping me~:)

trenae
08-30-11, 06:33 PM
What can I do with this?:confused:

There's not much to do with it - it's basically just a forum status - which will change as your post count goes up. It doesn't add to or change your forum profile or your games in any way - it just shows how much you post on the forum. A bit of forum fun if you will. :)

kieranyeow
08-30-11, 06:43 PM
There's not much to do with it - it's basically just a forum status - which will change as your post count goes up. It doesn't add to or change your forum profile or your games in any way - it just shows how much you post on the forum. A bit of forum fun if you will. :)

Thanks for telling trenae~:)

trenae
08-30-11, 06:46 PM
Thanks for telling trenae~:)

Anytime. :) I'm glad I was able to get that cleared up.

If you have any additional questions feel free to post back or let myself, or another mod know. :)

kieranyeow
08-30-11, 07:19 PM
You are the best too!!!:)

bigbux3
10-21-11, 09:28 PM
I'm only posting to get outta the Fashion Designer stage

pinkster73
10-21-11, 09:42 PM
I'm only posting to get outta the Fashion Designer stage

I wondered what was up with you tonight ha ha

bigbux3
10-21-11, 10:12 PM