PDA

View Full Version : Vanished items!!!!

stevie423
08-30-11, 03:44 PM
I need help!!! My gorgeous carriage and one of my white couches just vanished out my store yesterday...during store hours...please replace them team lava....I am devastated!!!

kooky panda
08-30-11, 04:08 PM
ohhh not good. did you accidentally sell them??? Or maybe put them in storage?
If not trying deleting your game and redown it from the app store., You will not lose your progress.
After that restart your device.
If they are not back let us know.

stevie423
08-30-11, 04:11 PM
I def did not sell them by mistake, I'm sure...I just looked and they were gone!!!...but my computer is broken so all I have is my iPad..how would I re download...I'm think I'm confusing sync and download..idk,,,I'm just super sad :((... I want my couch and carriage back

Hawaiianmomma
09-02-11, 08:07 PM
Honey you have to email Teamlava for them to help you.

kooky panda
09-02-11, 08:15 PM
I def did not sell them by mistake, I'm sure...I just looked and they were gone!!!...but my computer is broken so all I have is my iPad..how would I re download...I'm think I'm confusing sync and download..idk,,,I'm just super sad :((... I want my couch and carriage back
Delete the game off your device iPad? Then go to the app store and redownload the game. Then restart your device.
If your items are not back email support@teamlava.com. Give them your storm Id and tell them what happened . You will get an automatic email back with a ticket number.