PDA

View Full Version : What Do We Do About Abusive/Lude Comments?

Unregistered
06-02-10, 03:25 PM
We love to play this game, but recently, another community member is posting profanity and lude graphics on our walls. These actions are completely unprovoked! Is there a way to report this user? Shouldn't they be held accountable to rules just like a forum such as this one? If anyone knows how to end this abuse, please respond. Thanks for your time.

supercow
06-02-10, 03:55 PM
Please contact support@teamlava.com with your Storm8 ID and a description of the profanity, and they will investigate.

Unregistered
06-03-10, 08:44 AM
Why they didnt see this coming is a shock, im sure its not first exposure to game creating. Or playing. This should have been a Priority.

Unregistered
06-04-10, 04:43 AM
I would recommend reporting them via email. You could also delete their comment on their wall, and post a nicely worded comment on their wall, "don't water, they post profanity/negative comments on your wall". If they post a negative comment back on your wall, they will look bad and further your cause.

supercow
06-04-10, 10:56 AM
Why they didnt see this coming is a shock, im sure its not first exposure to game creating. Or playing. This should have been a Priority.

We are doing our best to moderate people's comments, but ultimately when users can create content in a system, they will find a way to abuse it. We will continue to be vigilant, but also need the community's help to report this behavior so that we can keep the problem under control.

Unregistered
06-05-10, 12:04 AM
We are doing our best to moderate people's comments, but ultimately when users can create content in a system, they will find a way to abuse it. We will continue to be vigilant, but also need the community's help to report this behavior so that we can keep the problem under control.

Here's a novel idea! Allow us to remove these unruly neighbors from our list. Part of the problem is they are forever linked to us in your current system.

Ellie
06-05-10, 01:18 AM
Even better would be a facility to block players, for whatever reason, to stop them visiting your farm.

Unregistered
06-07-10, 11:17 AM
Thanks for all of your suggestions! We emailed the support team and have had no further problems with the specific problem farmer. I appreciate your time! We're so glad to not have to delete this game because we have so much fun playing it! Happy (and peaceful) farming to everyone!

= 0 )

Unregistered
06-07-10, 12:09 PM
My iPod was damaged and I had to changed it when I turn on the game on my new Ipod( from recent back up) it was gone. I had to start back at the lv one. I have emailed and reported the prob but no one has responded. I had a prob before and they were quick to respond. Another game had prob but they fixed it quick. I had to make a new Id and they switched the new for the old. I hope I can do that with this game. Waiting for a replie rhaunda@hotmail.com

Unregistered
01-27-11, 07:45 PM
Please contact support@teamlava.com with your Storm8 ID and a description of the profanity, and they will investigate.Thanks for taking the time to keep a safe environment for the kids