PDA

View Full Version : PART 2: Farm Story Poll ? Issue?

myweedpatch
08-30-11, 11:59 AM
ABOUT:
This is a poll to let Team Lava know what the top issues and/or wishes that gamers have regarding FARM STORY only. It is a compilation of the most talked about issues. It is created in hopes that it will aid Team Lava to become aware of just how prevalent the issues and desires are and in the end will motivate them to fix them.

DIRECTIONS:
The poll is broken up into parts 1 and 2 since there was not enough room to list all the items on one poll. Please feel free to select multiple options below and to expand your answer in the thread below and/or add a new complaint or issue so that it can be added in the next poll. The idea of this poll is that all the issues get put in one place and TL can look at the status bars to see what the gamers want them to address.

If you DO NOT have a problem with any of the items listed or you disagree, then good for you. This poll and thread are not for you. Remember, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respectively ask that there NOT be any back and forth conversations on this thread. It will only clutter up what is being expanded upon. Please use your mail boxes for conversations and opinions on others postings because we want TL to see what the real issues are and not get lost in the numerous conversations.

slotty64
08-30-11, 12:48 PM
This poll is a great idea! I love that all probs and wants are in one place.

I would add that there has also been requests to be able to plow, seed and harvest at least multiple squares at one time. Perhaps one row at a time? Please add this to the next poll maybe?

shakiba
08-30-11, 01:05 PM
Excellent poll!!! Thats what im talking about. Is anybody going to do a poll like this on Fashion Story too?

Hawaiianmomma
08-30-11, 01:12 PM
 Hui Sistah good job

myweedpatch
08-30-11, 04:51 PM
Did I miss any other issues?

Hawaiianmomma
08-30-11, 05:28 PM
nah u had spank all pointz out, but I think dat main door needz new picture framez, keep thingz simple, show off Vegas boxez in house settingz, more fallaz would drop kala quick.
N dat BLOCK button shoulda been automatic mechanicz from da get go..........Opala Design, Unless da Devz goin cut out a pit bull for me use for chase out rotten buggahz, hmmmmmm, maybe in da next few updatez.
No Brindlez Please,I like Blue, Black, Snow & Chocolate
And can kick in diamond studded collarz for my girlz, I keepz everything Ui stylin...........
barbed wire fence is good too, pssst ur guyz security cameraz not working, gotta fix

myweedpatch
08-30-11, 08:03 PM
New complaint mentioned in thread is Part 1 poll...do you have the same issue?

MrsShrek
08-31-11, 12:12 AM
Very nice polls & very well written! Suggestion, should these be a sticky? I almost missed them and they will move down in the list unless someone posts, won't they?

Comment on Contest. Voted for this as I would like them to be forum only. However, do not care if winner is selected by 1 person, a panel, or drawn out of a hat.

sterlingempire
08-31-11, 03:31 AM
Yes. Deserves a sticky.

myweedpatch
08-31-11, 07:22 AM
If I get 10 more issues I'm going to add another poll, Part 3

sourlicorice2
08-31-11, 08:56 AM
This poll is a great idea! I love that all probs and wants are in one place.

I would add that there has also been requests to be able to plow, seed and harvest at least multiple squares at one time. Perhaps one row at a time? Please add this to the next poll maybe?

Agree with this suggestion 

myweedpatch
08-31-11, 10:00 AM
New issue posted on poll Part 1 thread...

myweedpatch
08-31-11, 02:18 PM
Spotted another issue to go on a new poll...

Maintaining a level four rating is getting harder and harder. Once achieved, it quickly drops down to a 3 in less than a day, maybe even hours.

Personally I've been at a level 3 for days on end without it dropping to a 2. So, what's the deal with a level 4 rating. Why does it drop so fast?

nmishii
08-31-11, 02:41 PM
Its hard to tell which farms I've watered and which I haven't unless I revisit the farm. It would be nice to see a neighbor's water counter in the neighbor list.

nmishii
08-31-11, 02:45 PM
Not enough male gnomes. Only trees giving them. Suggest animal mastery?

Most of the animals introduced recently are for gems or are free with a gem purchase. It would be nice to have more animals for coins.

sterlingempire
08-31-11, 03:34 PM
Spotted another issue to go on a new poll...

Maintaining a level four rating is getting harder and harder. Once achieved, it quickly drops down to a 3 in less than a day, maybe even hours.

Personally I've been at a level 3 for days on end without it dropping to a 2. So, what's the deal with a level 4 rating. Why does it drop so fast?

Because they want you to check on every few hours. They're just trying to get you addicted like me :o

slotty64
08-31-11, 03:39 PM
I just got the android update and I can't rotate my koi pond. It should be a rotatable object and the tiles to make a pathway leading up to it should but right up next to the bridge part. It has too much space surrounding it to do so. Looks weird!

myweedpatch
08-31-11, 06:57 PM
I just got the android update and I can't rotate my koi pond. It should be a rotatable object and the tiles to make a pathway leading up to it should but right up next to the bridge part. It has too much space surrounding it to do so. Looks weird!

It's the same on iPhone. Can't rotate pond either.

myweedpatch
09-01-11, 07:32 AM
I've had PMs and requests to sticky this
Poll. Can it be done?

myweedpatch
09-01-11, 07:33 AM
I've had requests and PMs to sticky this poll...can it be done?

Redc
09-01-11, 07:37 AM
I just got android update and I love all my new options :) But I think the stupid stars that appear when u water need to go. They get in the way and are totally useless!! Can we add that and the nbr gifting all @ once to the poll?? And I dont know about the rest of you, but the tutorials are also super annoying and in the way. Im at level 89, what do i need with a tutorial?? Maby if they can be an option, or only for lower level farms. What do you guys think??

jtm101
09-01-11, 10:55 PM
I have some more issues/suggestions...

1) The gift/news button should go to the real news tab, not one without the recent waterers. This is how it used to be, and i like it the old way. I use my gift tab to water back my nbrs, and i'd like to be able to go back to my real news tab quicker. Rather than tapping 3 times (menu/profile/news) each time after returning to your farm after watering, you should be able to go straight to the news!

2) Water ranking of gifters displayed on the news/gift tab, like it is already shown on the Neighbours tab! So we know if it is worthwhile watering a farm after they send you a gift. This would differentiate between watering and non watering nbrs. Id like to keep my 0/1/2 rank nbrs if they gift me, without watering them in vain.

artlomin
09-02-11, 02:48 AM
I'd like to know the rank of people who ask me to add them as neighbors before I agree to add them. I've had too many surprise level 1s.

myweedpatch
09-02-11, 10:54 PM
So, yes. Will add ur issue to next poll. It's probably a popular request.

myweedpatch
09-04-11, 10:05 AM
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY MORE ISSUES TO ADD TO THE LIST? Did I miss anything that needs to go on another poll?

myweedpatch
09-12-11, 12:20 PM
Ok. I'm bumping this back into existence... Please forgive.

DoubleZ
09-12-11, 01:40 PM
Ability to delete/remove/ignore old quests from screen that will never be completed. I will never complete Corn-A-Copia because it requires I use gems, and I would like the clutter off of my screen.

DoubleZ
09-12-11, 01:42 PM
I'd like to know the rank of people who ask me to add them as neighbors before I agree to add them. I've had too many surprise level 1s.

Me too!! I only add those that are at rank 3 or better.

MrsPamB
09-12-11, 03:56 PM
I would like an option to delete or store crops that I have mastered or never will. For example when you master blueberries, most likely you will always plant them when you have thirty minutes, instead of planting cranberries, which pay less coins. The further you progress in the game, the more crops you have to sort through to find one you want. I spend a lot of time scrolling through the list to get to the crops I need to master.

DoubleZ
09-12-11, 11:11 PM
I would like an option to delete or store crops that I have mastered or never will. For example when you master blueberries, most likely you will always plant them when you have thirty minutes, instead of planting cranberries, which pay less coins. The further you progress in the game, the more crops you have to sort through to find one you want. I spend a lot of time scrolling through the list to get to the crops I need to master.

Or maybe a way or option to "sort" crops - by level of mastery, by amount of coins/XP earned (acsending/decsending), etc...??

DoubleZ
09-12-11, 11:18 PM
I just got android update and I love all my new options :) But I think the stupid stars that appear when u water need to go. They get in the way and are totally useless!! Can we add that and the nbr gifting all @ once to the poll?? And I dont know about the rest of you, but the tutorials are also super annoying and in the way. Im at level 89, what do i need with a tutorial?? Maby if they can be an option, or only for lower level farms. What do you guys think??

I agree wholeheartedly with the stars, and I swear they made them larger with that major update. They're so big, they actually hide crops that need water. Very annoying.

Many games have a way to turn on/off the tutorial or they have a walkthru of sorts for a new user. I can see the need to have a tutorial popup for a new feature, but once we've done it, we know how to do it and no longer need to be told.

MrsShrek
09-13-11, 08:35 AM
I am having a lot of crashes lately. Anyone else?

hectorloch
09-13-11, 09:10 AM
I am having a lot of crashes lately. Anyone else?

I'm getting a lot of out sync messages, sometimes several hours after you thought something was safely planted.

pinkster73
09-13-11, 09:15 AM
I'm getting a lot of force closes

DoubleZ
09-14-11, 12:59 PM
The ability to tap once on a crop to find out what it is BEFORE it's watered.

This will help us know which crops are shorter term and best watered first. When will Part 3 be coming out?

myweedpatch
09-14-11, 09:41 PM
I'm getting a lot of force closes

So is my mother in law. Shes about to stop playing. Everytime she goes to write on someones wall. She said she spent hours trying to put one sentence together on someones wall. She said its taking all the fun out of the game.

myweedpatch
09-14-11, 09:42 PM
The ability to tap once on a crop to find out what it is BEFORE it's watered.

This will help us know which crops are shorter term and best watered first. When will Part 3 be coming out?

Any chance you want to put the next poll together Double Z. Im so busy. Im just starting a new job tomorrow. I think things were posted on both polls that deserve to be on the polls. Feel like helping a gal out?

DoubleZ
09-14-11, 10:17 PM
Any chance you want to put the next poll together Double Z. Im so busy. Im just starting a new job tomorrow. I think things were posted on both polls that deserve to be on the polls. Feel like helping a gal out?

I can try, but won't be until next week. Going camping for the weekend!

DoubleZ
09-14-11, 10:18 PM
You really think this is even being looked at?