PDA

View Full Version : Accepting MAX of 20 Gifts: FALSE!

sterlingempire
08-30-11, 10:15 AM
I do not know if anyone has noticed, but whenever you accept a gift another gift message just pops up. On the side, where it says GIFTS: 20, Press on that. Then accept a few gifts, it will still say, GIFTS: 20.

You can also try accepting/declining gifts from the bottom-up. You will notice each time you accept one, a new person sending a different gift will pop up. I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but if it is, then can a Moderator move this thread?

This is why it takes me FOREVER to accept gifts! Instead of enjoying receiving them, I think of them as a pain to Accept, then go through my LONG, BORING list of neighbors, and checking them off one by one...

kooky panda
08-30-11, 11:11 AM
I believe what happens is yes you can only accept 20 gifts. The game will allow more than 20 to be sent to you. Nbrs can keep sending until you actually accept all 20 gifts. so when you already have 20 if someone else sends you a gift, it pushes the bottom one down. To see it come back up, you will have to delete some new gifts. Some people will go down and visit each nbr but not accept the gifts, then go and decline the gifts they do not want to bring the ones pushed down to come back up.
That is why sometimes it is not good to random gifts early early in the mornings, the nbrs you are gifting to may never see that you sent a gift .