PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

Jojo724
08-30-11, 08:32 AM
Hi Im new to fasion story and I like it but I'm not sure how to expand my business, I also have costumers with broken hearts and sometimes when they come to the door they have a clock above their head, what does that mean? Please help & become,my neighbor. My id is jojo724

estefimola
08-30-11, 09:41 AM
TO EXPAND: go to edit and the last tab. then select an expansion but u must hv enough money to buy it. when customers hv broken hearts it means that they cant buy any clothes becos u hv none on display. and the clock means that they r waiting to see if u order some clothes and display them. I cant add u becos i used 2 play but i got bored and i deleted it.

Bridgette1
08-30-11, 08:50 PM
Hi jojo. Just checked out your boutique. Your customers seems happy now. What did you change?

Jojo724
08-30-11, 09:57 PM
Thanks and how did you get bored? I got addicted in a day even tho i couldnt understand it lol

Jojo724
08-30-11, 09:59 PM
Well I'm learning the clothes now, like the quanity so now I know what to put out while I'm sLeep and dont laugh but I purchased a clock cus I thought the clock above their meant what time it was lol

silver_dew
08-31-11, 05:32 AM
dont laugh but I purchased a clock cus I thought the clock above their meant what time it was lol

That's cute :) it meant that there were no clothes in ur store, but glad u learning and liking the game. Enjoy!!