PDA

View Full Version : Why can't we sell wallpaper, tiles etc

iluvsummer77
08-30-11, 06:52 AM
I don't understand why we can only sell items to place in store. why can't we sell wallpaper and floor tiles?

Bridgette1
08-30-11, 08:55 PM
I've thought about that myself, but think about in real life. If you put up wallpaper or carpet and tiles in a house or store, you're not able to remove them and sell them like you can a sofa, table or cash register. Just my two cents.

JennyWuzHere
08-30-11, 08:57 PM
I don't understand why we can only sell items to place in store. why can't we sell wallpaper and floor tiles?

You can't sell them. You can only replace. But the wallpaper or tiles you replace will be saved in your inventory.

iluvsummer77
09-01-11, 11:49 AM
Thanks everyone. It makes sense but it's still annoying. Now I have all this extra inventory. Oh well

elreenlynch
09-07-11, 11:31 PM
Speaking of wallpaper, ive noticed that the wallpaper shade on the right hand side of my shop's wall has gone stronger than the ones on the left. The white is not white anymore..

shakiba
09-08-11, 01:04 PM
Speaking of wallpaper, ive noticed that the wallpaper shade on the right hand side of my shop's wall has gone stronger than the ones on the left. The white is not white anymore..

yes, I've noticed that before. Like the white isnt white on 1 side. Its like beige or something. Weird. :P

nmishii
09-08-11, 01:41 PM
I don't play fashion story, but its like that in restaurant story and bakery story also. There's also a wallpaper that has diagonal ******s going one way on one wall and the other way on the other wall

Hawaiianmomma
09-08-11, 01:51 PM

It's for contrast.....to give a feeling of depth. A pleasant concept that's much appreciated especially if you want to give a 3D touchable pop-up effect.