PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to receive Requested materials to build "easy items"!!!

giorgy007
08-30-11, 04:26 AM
Well, for two days, I've been sending requests to all my friends, and I've got 415 neighbours, to finish building three easy ovens. Untill now, I received nothing I requested but a few parts as neighbours gifts that don't match with what I need ( paint ) . Have you ever faced this kind of problem? Thanks for giving me your own experience!
I also face this problem in resturant story where I've also submitted a thread!
Giorgy007

joyirene
08-30-11, 06:23 AM
A lot of times they just go straight to the appliance and you never have to accept them. Usually, the only ones that DO show up in your gifts are the ones you haven't requested, so you have the option to decline them. When you click on the cardboard box that you're building the appliance on, the number should go up there of the material you requested.

Rachael98
08-30-11, 06:25 AM
Joy is right. When you request, you don't get to chose whether you Accept or Decline. When it's sent through the Gift Sending feature is the only time you get that choice:).

giorgy007
08-30-11, 07:50 AM
Thanks a lot for your feed back!

pastrychef17
08-30-11, 11:16 AM
A lot of times when I try to accept a materials requests, I'll get a message saying the person has already accepted their maximum amount that day. If I can send the part as a gift, that's what I do then I decline the material request. You're able to get 20 materials and 20 gifts per day. While you're building appliances, I would suggest declining all food gifts so they don't take up your 20-gift limit until you have all the parts you need.