PDA

View Full Version : Help! Customers broken hearted!

snowjay27
08-30-11, 01:48 AM
My customers are coming in...going into the dressing room...walking out with broken hearts overhead and then they leave! Is that right? Half my customers are not buying. I have tons of stuff. Bought new mirrors and dressing rooms thinkin that was it. Rearranged the store.... how do I keep em happy so they don't go boo hoo out the door!

Or is this just part of the game? The ladies go in the dressing room...think to themselves I look hideous in this and leave...broken hearted just like in real life? Is this how the game is played or should all customers have whole hearts all the time?

Any help will be soo appreciated. Love this game!
Be Smilin' :D

silver_dew
08-30-11, 01:58 AM
Move your cash register, if it's blocked and customers cannot reach it, then they will leave broken hearted even after going to the dressing rooms. Move the register, that shud solve the problem.

silver_dew
08-30-11, 02:02 AM
If moving the register doesn't work then u may want to check this thread out if you are on an android phone .

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?14144-Broken-hearted-cant-understand-why-(possibly-android-problem-

Rachael98
08-30-11, 02:33 AM
And if it still doesn't work, post a screenshot with your device info, OS Version and Game Version.

kooky panda
08-30-11, 04:50 AM
The challenge of this game is to balance the size of your store, with number of cash registers mirrors, dressing rooms and number of racks and tables.
If you can post a picture of your store, we may be able to help you find a balance to keep your happiness at 100.