PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Neighbors Rosettez (Rizkaro) closing

Rizkaro
08-29-11, 05:51 PM
if anyone is my neighbor I'm sorry that I am leaving.

i enjoyed playing the game with you and indeed the entire community.

I'm leaving because of the Support Model where if you lose actual money (I.e. Purchased Gems) out of your store, there is no real way to get that back and TeamLava although wildly successful finanically on our payments doesn't seem to be taking customer service seriously.

To my way of thinking, if I purchase gems and then they get deducted but nothing given, that is theft and I feel like if I stay, and let this continue, I'm kinda not being very smart. I love the game though and thought it was fun.

I enjoyed all you kind fun people to play with and I hope you have fun gaming and I hope you do not lose gems and money as I did!

So I made sure teamlava knew my complaints and I sold all my furniture from my store.

Good wishes to all!

Rosie
Rizkaro, from "Rosettez"

pinkster73
08-29-11, 05:55 PM
Although I don't play fashion, I'm sorry to hear that

JennyWuzHere
08-29-11, 06:01 PM
Aw. Why are so many people leaving the games now?? I've read a forum about four days ago, and it said that some of their neighbors were actually leaving and quitting their games because of the bouncing water droplets (Farm Story) But I'm still not sure how that's a reasonable explanation of why they would quit playing it....

pbrigitte
08-30-11, 06:28 AM
I stopped playing Farm Story as of today, there's just too little to buy with money and I don't want to buy gems for the farm, stopped playing Zoo for the same reason, it's just silly. Either have 1 huge game, make gems movable between games, or don't make it so there's 4-8 games I need to spend $10 a week just to play. It's kind of out of hand :(

Rachael98
08-30-11, 06:42 AM
Hi Rosie-

Whilst it seems you've already contacted Support and not had much luck, try contacting other places. If you used a credit card, contact the company, a debit contact the bank or contact Apple.

gitten
08-30-11, 06:53 AM
I just know something can be done to prevent players from leaving. I have noticed that quite a few of my neighbors in the 6 games I play are doing the same. Maybe instead of individual players complaining, there is something the moderators could do to represent us to GM. Sorry, mods, I know your load is already heavy. Maybe a thread to quickly post a gem,cash problem as this seems to be #1 and then updates. That way there would be 1 place to see the number of people having problems. Have no idea how system works but if this continues we will loose good players. And, I really don't understand why TL does not listen to what we want; some updates do contain suggestions. But, I have to say, the pirate update on farm story will forever remain a mystery to me!

kooky panda
08-30-11, 07:46 AM
Rizkaro. Please be sure and check your other post under bugs I have responded to your thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17064-Gems-deducted-no-magic-box-item-appeared-in-Design-tab