PDA

View Full Version : Lost gems :(

tracye68
08-29-11, 12:28 PM
The other day, I purchased 105 gems (from the 40% off special). I used 45 and had 60 left. Later that same day, there were problems with the server and when I was finally able to get back on I noticed that I only had 35 left..so 25 gems are missing without explanation. I eventually emailed tech support but, now I'm thinking that I may have accidently purchasd the additonal slot for 25 gems. Usually, when there's a server error the game corrects itself. But in my case, I never got the 25 gems back so I must have accidently purchased an additonal slot. I never intentionally waste my gems on a slot. The gems already cost too much. Has anyone ever been in this situation? If so, did Team Lava restore your missing gems?

Rachael98
08-29-11, 12:31 PM
If you haven't got a benefit or the gems, support@teamlava.com can help. It does rarely happen and the outcomes can be different. Best of luck.

nmishii
08-29-11, 12:58 PM
I don't play Fashion Story but there are several threads from people who have accidently purchased an additional slot. It happens all the time. TL will not restore the gems.

Rachael98
08-29-11, 12:59 PM
I don't play Fashion Story but there are several threads from people who have accidently purchased an additional slot. It happens all the time. TL will not restore the gems.

If the slot isn't there, they will.

tracye68
08-29-11, 01:23 PM
Sorry, I forgot to add that I did contact their support last friday...still waiting for a response.

tracye68
08-29-11, 01:25 PM
I'll let you know what happens...thanks everybody

kooky panda
08-29-11, 01:32 PM
Sorry, I forgot to add that I did contact their support last friday...still waiting for a response.

did you get your automatic email back with your ticket number last Friday? Just making sure your email went.

nmishii
08-29-11, 02:28 PM
If the slot isn't there, they will.

If the slot is there, they won't.

Rachael98
08-29-11, 02:28 PM
If the slot is there, they won't.

Absolutely correct.