PDA

View Full Version : Suspended? Why?!?!?

Montegoe
08-29-11, 11:41 AM
I just tried to log in to my bakery and received a notification that my account has been suspended until 9/1/11 for inappropriate in-game activity. I barely post anything on people's walls and certainly never anything inappropriate.

I e-mailed support as the notification said to do if I felt the suspension was in error, but the auto response I got back said they are very busy and it could take several days for them to respond. By that time the suspension should be lifted on it's own.

I can't for the life of me figure out why I received a suspension. I get a few sync errors each day so maybe that's it? I recently removed som inactive, non tipping/gifting neighbors so maybe one of them reported me? I declined a gift request from a neighbor or two that ALWAYS have already accepted the maximum amount of gifts each day so maybe one of them got upset? I just don't understand what I could have done to cause a suspension.

I've been playing for about a month and do my best to tip every neighbor every day. I was having fun playing the game, but if unexplained and unwarranted suspensions are the norm with no way to contest them in a timely manner (several day is not timely) that hardly seems fair!

kooky panda
08-29-11, 12:13 PM
I am sorry to hear about this problem. I am sure that support will answer this as soon as they can.
This thread will be closed because discussing disciplinary actions by support is not forum appropriate.