PDA

View Full Version : Night Club Story

pippi25
08-29-11, 09:15 AM
I downloaded night club story yesterday and it downloaded fine open okay and then all of sudden it stop working everytime I try to open I get error message I have uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted the phone and i still can not open Night Club Story, when is going to be fix?

redbites
08-29-11, 09:19 AM
Do you have an internet connection on your device?

pippi25
08-29-11, 09:22 AM
yes i do I have the sprint evo phone with everything data plan which includes internet

greygull
08-29-11, 09:33 AM
NS has been having issues for Android. We've notified GM about it, but it seemed to start over the weekend. We will let you know what's being done about it as soon as we know.

Elger
08-29-11, 11:22 AM
I'm glad to see that the problem is known and people are working on a solution!

Keep us informed about the status on this situation! I think that everyone is dying to play NS again!!! including me!

pippi25
08-29-11, 12:52 PM
Atlest I know it is not me my sister downloaded hers yesterday too and is already on level 6 I was so looking forward to playing ncs I was so excited to see if was able to be downloaded I hope it will be fix soon too

jaid666
08-29-11, 01:44 PM
Somebody want to tell TL to get their stuff together? Releasing NC for android only works IF WE CAN ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME!!! I downloaded it over the weekend and was really excited about the possibility of having another TL game to enjoy but after about 5 minutes of play time the game started to force close and has continued to do so since. I understand that they may have rushed to make this available to android users and that's appreciated, but putting out a game that we can't even play when it IS available to us is bordering on insanity.

mammaatje
08-30-11, 08:25 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17020-Nightclub-Story-fails-to-start-on-HTC-Desire-Android

kooky panda
08-30-11, 09:59 AM
Okay guys just got word there is a manual update in the marketplace. Another member said she downloaded and her problem has been fixed.
Please update and let us know..

budahbaby
02-22-12, 11:52 PM
Just wondering if there will be any progress in this game like bakery and restaurant story? Could have us built slushy machine for daquires or margratias and ever brews for beer? Just a suggestion?

DaojinWildfire
02-27-12, 03:29 PM
Unfortunately, we can't speculate on future content to the game, but that those are definitely good suggestions that we can forward to the development team to discuss. Thanks!