PDA

View Full Version : Building glitch

willowsfarm
08-29-11, 05:06 AM
I have a Galaxy Tab and downloaded the recent update for Farm Story. All well and good. I liked the new updates. The bouncing water gives me a headache sometimes but it does allow you to see which plants have been watered already. I also love the fact that at last those on Android can get so much more out of the game now with all the new updates. I have one problem though.

I tried to build a shed and with only one item missing for 2 gems to complete it, I was happy enough to do that. However within 10 seconds of the shed's completed construction, I get an 'out of sync' message and the shed once more becomes a hole in the ground. I didn't lose my gems so I did it again - for about 5 times with the same result. I re-started my device but it is the same outcome all the time.

I hope this glitch can be soon looked at and fixed. Until then, maybe it is best for me not to build anything.

Another question, if I uninstall FS and re-install it, will I lose my farm? I have noticed in some of the topics that this has been suggested though I'm not sure whether this applies to IOS devices only.

dwicked1
08-29-11, 05:19 AM
Your farm is linked to your storm ID. I had to uninstall FS and reinstall it once and my farm was just fine. You are only installing the application to use the game so if u need to reinstall its np. :)

willowsfarm
08-29-11, 05:36 AM
Thanks for that. I think I will try to uninstall it and then re-install and hope it fixes the problem with the shed building.

Rachael98
08-29-11, 06:00 AM
Yes, hopefully. If not, can you please provide us with your OS version and game version?

Thanks and good luck:cool:.

kooky panda
08-29-11, 07:42 AM
Willows farm. There is already a bug thread going on the problems with the new update for android.
Can you please come post your issues there. You can just copy and paste your post.
This is the thread that has been reported.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16981-Incomplee-neighbor-list-when-requesting-parts-and-gifting

willowsfarm
08-29-11, 08:13 PM
Thanks Kooky, already done that. Would you please delete this thread then? Thanks.