PDA

View Full Version : Level 4 star rating not very long!

vicktorian
08-29-11, 12:44 AM
I haven't been playing fashion story all that long but I was able to reach level 4 for the social ranking system (pink stars) when you like other people boutique items. When I reach level 4, the bar that adds up the pink stars stops filling up so I stopped collecting them. My rating never went down to a level 3 until 2 days go I noticed that it went back down. I got it back up to a level 4 but hours later it'd go back down. This just happened again but my lvl 4 status only stayed for like 30 mins... so what's the deal? Why does my status keep going down so fast? Do I have to keep collecting pink stars or what?:confused:

Rachael98
08-29-11, 02:00 AM
That seems very quick...but keep liking.

kooky panda
08-29-11, 04:47 AM
To keep you level you will need to "like" between 20-30 nbrs per day. I have noticed that mine drops quicker now on all games.

kells81
08-30-11, 01:07 AM
Mine drops so fast now that I have given up trying to remain as 4 stars!!

Rachael98
08-30-11, 02:29 AM
Mine drops so fast now that I have given up trying to remain as 4 stars!!

Oh dear...I try to keep there...

joyirene
08-30-11, 06:20 AM
Mine falls pretty quick too, I keep it up on bakery and restaurant where I have 40 neighbors each, but I just started fashion again with only 20 neighbors and I haven't even gotten to 4 yet! But I don't think I ever will since it drops to the same place every day lol

jenn7878
08-30-11, 08:45 PM
I find it hard to like neighbours and non neighbours' stocks. Their items always gotta the like from other people. I wanna like the items but can't find empty stock for me to do so. And yes, the star drops very fast for me.

Charlottaboutique
11-06-11, 05:21 PM
I have the same issue, now that I know this I give up the liking. What is the use?

Rachael98
11-06-11, 05:34 PM
I have the same issue, now that I know this I give up the liking. What is the use?

Even if your rating falls, so long as you post a message anyone can see; depending on the popularity of the boutique you visited, this can make a lot of people go to your one. Additionally, it helps them.

pinkberry22
11-06-11, 05:38 PM
I never noticed that my star rating has dropped, only once when I lost the internet for few days
I like about 30 or above ppl daily cuz I get a lot of visitors and I don't like to ignore it
So if u want to keep it at 4 u have to like everyday and don't stop when u reach 4 u should keep liking
So u don't go back to 3 fast
That's what I do

dalula
11-07-11, 05:27 PM
Visiting those who visit and gift you are helpful but I think that if you dont go on the game the star rating shouldn't drop. Sometimes there are glitches for example i went on FS on sunday and didnt go on until Fri. Star rating was still 4 and i didnt like that many nbrs or ppl... weird.

MizCricket
11-08-11, 05:45 PM
It's very hard to keep a 4 on Fashion. It's much easier on Farm. Once I hit 4 on Farm I never dropped below a 4 again. I have nbrs who clearly never play, and their star rating has never dropped. On Fashion I drop to 3 every day. It's a high 3 and I make it back to 4 after the first few neighbor visits, but it hasn't stayed above 4 overnight yet!

shakiba
11-08-11, 05:56 PM
It's very hard to keep a 4 on Fashion. It's much easier on Farm. Once I hit 4 on Farm I never dropped below a 4 again. I have nbrs who clearly never play, and their star rating has never dropped. On Fashion I drop to 3 every day. It's a high 3 and I make it back to 4 after the first few neighbor visits, but it hasn't stayed above 4 overnight yet!

I agree. With farm iit is much easier, and fashion, wow it takes forever. I stopped being a level 4 for fashion now, too much time. But I do try my best, if I have the time.

Wilbursworld
11-08-11, 11:55 PM
I just noticed that issue too on my games RS BS TS byt FS seems ok but I think thats because I spend most of my time there.

Phthon
11-09-11, 08:15 AM
That's because on the other games (except city and empire) you tip x6, whereas on farm, city and empire you tip x10. Those additional points do add up quick.