PDA

View Full Version : Peach Tree (and other tree) color timelines

churroteacup
08-28-11, 11:10 PM
So the reason why I got the peach trees (and the pear and cherry trees) is cuz they are pretty after they have turned pink. Unfortunately it stays green most of the time when I'm up and about and turns into its pretty pink when I'm sleeping. Has anyone figured out the color-changing timeline of the peach tree (or apricot trees, cherry or pear tress, etc.)? I want to time the next harvest so that it's pink during my waking moments; not when I'm fast asleep. Thanks!

P.S. Need neighbors in UTC/GMT +8 hours timezone.
Happy Farming peeps!

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 11:14 PM
I think it's between 10 to 12 hrs before it turns pink, sometimes I randomly pick fruit so the screen is not a sea of pinks, you should test it out during the daytime, just don't harvest til the morning then you can double check if no one comes and answers your thread hon

hectorloch
08-28-11, 11:15 PM
It's about half and half. Experiment with it. You are obviously cropping the fruit mostly in the morning. Delay it until evening or bedtime and that way the blossom should show mainly through your daytime.

MrsShrek
08-29-11, 02:56 AM
Also remember that apricot & pear trees take longer to fruit. ( I think they are 36 hours & 2 days. )
Also, as posted above, wait until almost bedtime to harvest. Not only will this allow more time for you to enjoy the flowering portion during your waking hours, but will leave more items to receive water during your sleeping hours. ;-)

churroteacup
08-29-11, 03:00 AM
Thanks for responding everyone! Yea I usually harvest them when I wake up. I'm going to refrain from doing so tomorrow morning and see if this works!