PDA

View Full Version : Can I Please Receive My 24 Club Cash Back

ST4CoolGames
08-28-11, 09:22 PM
I was having connection problems and, when I finally connected, I tapped one time too many and of course, since there is no confirmation dialogue when you make purchases with Club Cash, I ended up purchasing a worthless treasure box (or something) that I NEVER INTENDED to purchase. This was a genuine mistake purchase and I would like a return of the 24 Club Cash and a removal of the item(s) that it purchased because I don't want it/them.

I'm getting real fed up with games like this that seem to take advantage of situations like this when this could be easily remedied with a simple dialogue box, confirming your use of Gems/Club Cash/Whatever!

bigbux3
08-28-11, 09:23 PM
I was having connection problems and, when I finally connected, I tapped one time too many and of course, since there is no confirmation dialogue when you make purchases with Club Cash, I ended up purchasing a worthless treasure box (or something) that I NEVER INTENDED to purchase. This was a genuine mistake purchase and I would like a return of the 24 Club Cash and a removal of the item(s) that it purchased because I don't want it/them.

I'm getting real fed up with games like this that seem to take advantage of situations like this when this could be easily remedied with a simple dialogue box, confirming your use of Gems/Club Cash/Whatever!

Aw man, another one. Sorry, I really feel for you. Sadly TL would never refund accidental purchases. I've done my share of times.

JennyWuzHere
08-28-11, 09:41 PM
Aw man, another one. Sorry, I really feel for you. Sadly TL would never refund accidental purchases. I've done my share of times.

It would be nice of TL if they would get refunds.
And what ST4CoolGames has said, about having a confirmation dialog box before actually purchasing the item. :(

pinkster73
08-28-11, 09:49 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16407-Gem-cash-confirm-purchase-campaign&highlight=campaign

Check out this link

Swiminn6
08-29-11, 05:33 AM
I'm not sure if they can help but next time send an e-mail over to support@teamlava.com! Thanks!