PDA

View Full Version : SV's City Story List (spreadsheet)

Supervolcano
10-07-10, 09:00 PM
SV's City Story List v2.0
Created by Supervolcano
Storm8 ID: Supervolcano

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnUymFFL3mW6dHR5clRtRFJ5WC02TzcycDhQSUZzQ 3c&hl=en

This spreadsheet breaks down just about everything I can think of so far, and allows you to input all the quantities of items you have in your city and inventory to help you plan your ultimate city and crunch all of your numbers.

Feel free to post comments, suggestions, and critisism here.
Keep watching the rest of this thread for updates, since I won't ever be able to edit this post again.

Supervolcano
10-07-10, 09:08 PM
I forgot to note how many neighbors are required for the following City Expansions:

18x18
19x19
20x20
21x21
22x22
23x23
24x24

I don't know at what level the following factories unlock at:

8th factory
9th factory
10th factory
11th factory

Beyond that, everything else should be right (except the number of factory contracts that need to be completed to achieve each mastery key, which I believe might be different for each contract and/or was changed after Lilylu's original post about that here at the forum).

If anyone can fill in any of the following blanks, please post!
Thanks in Advance.

Supervolcano
10-07-10, 09:13 PM
I haven't sold any items which were purchased with City Cash, so I just took a guess at how much those items are worth when you sell them ... based on the cash to coin trade-in value of 4,000 coins per city dollar.

If anyone notes how much you get back for selling any such items, especially some of the Magic Case items, please post!!!

Thanks again!

Supervolcano
10-07-10, 09:17 PM
Install "Palringo" and join the group named "Teamlava City Story" to find me for realtime chats.

Unregistered
10-09-10, 04:29 AM
I haven't sold any items which were purchased with City Cash, so I just took a guess at how much those items are worth when you sell them ... based on the cash to coin trade-in value of 4,000 coins per city dollar.

If anyone notes how much you get back for selling any such items, especially some of the Magic Case items, please post!!!

Thanks again!

I sold one of my rivers thinking I could get 1 or 2 city cash out of it but I only got 300 measly little coins. don't sell items bought with city cash just put them in storage if u don't like them

Supervolcano
10-14-10, 03:27 PM
Everything from today's update has been added to v2.2
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnUymFFL3mW6dHR5clRtRFJ5WC02TzcycDhQSUZzQ 3c&hl=en

10 new factory contracts.
2 new country flags (Autralian & Swiss).
3 new businesses (Italian Restaurant, Middle School, Grocery Store).
9 new halloween case items.

Added 5 new column to the Contracts tab to tell how many contracts need to be completed to receive each Mastery Key (you'll note it's not the same for each contract) and the total, but there's a lot of blanks in this as I just started tracking this data on my second device ... some help would be appreciated.

Also filled in a few more blanks from last version.

I also changed the calculation for sell price on items paid for with city cash. The formula was changed to coincide with what the "River" sells for which is 300 Coins for an item that originally cost 3 City Cash, so 100 coins per cash. I don't know if this formula holds true for all city cash items. Verification on a few other items would be nice to prove or disprove this theory if anyone is willing to sell a few of these items (which I personally won't because I'm not rich, lol).

If anyone wants to discuss this (or anything else) in a realtime chatroom...
Install "Palringo" and join the group named "Teamlava City Story".
We've been having some fun in there.
Come join us!
:D

FaMouSzJay
10-28-10, 08:21 AM
SuperVOLCANO!! lol you're everywhere. Its King's Royale - id famouszjay! But this is very helpful and informative. I just saved my copy on google docs. =D thxxxx MuCHOO!

ossuaire
10-30-10, 04:52 AM
in amusement case, but do not know yet what are they

Unregistered
11-03-10, 04:12 PM
Very helpful! Thank you!

Supevolcano
11-05-10, 02:26 AM

* Added 6 new Amusement Case items.
* Added 1 line in the Complete Stats Summary column to show what kind of happy/frown face your profile will have.
* Condensed the column widths to make it easier to see everything.
* Fixed selling price for all the Magic Case and Halloween Case items by applying an unproven theory I have based upon the actual selling price of 3 particular items (if any are incorrect, please tell me).
* Populated the rest of the 5 Contract Key columns with my theoretical values (I'm still in the process of proving all of them and will correct any if/when I find any incorrect values).

Supervolcano
12-05-10, 09:33 PM

* Added 10 new Holiday Special items.
* Fixed selling price again for all the Case items by applying an unproven theory I have based upon the actual selling price of 7 particular items (if any are incorrect, please tell me).
* Fixed several values in the "Your Payout" column when 4th key is applied (for some reason, teamlava subtracts 1 coin from what the value should be for about half of the contracts).

Unregistered
12-06-10, 01:22 AM
What a pathetic piece of garbage. Nothing but time on your hands...making sheets only 3 or 4 people will use. Playing a game that will get you nowhere...pathetic.

Supervolcano
12-06-10, 01:22 AM
I must agree...I am pathetic.

ossuaire
12-06-10, 01:53 AM
tks supervolcano, this is very useful.

chvchv & chvchv2
12-06-10, 09:43 AM
I must agree...I am pathetic.

Don't listen to these low-lifes. Nobody forced you to create the spreadsheet. It's fun and that's what counts.

Unregistered
12-06-10, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the update. I for one appreciate the effort you put in.

small town

Supervolcano
12-06-10, 07:11 PM
Don't listen to these low-lifes. Nobody forced you to create the spreadsheet. It's fun and that's what counts.
No worries.
The guy that wrote that post (and a few other posts in the forum) wasn't me.

chvchv & chvchv2
12-06-10, 09:59 PM
No worries.
The guy that wrote that post (and a few other posts in the forum) wasn't me.

There are obviously way too many a-holes out there...

Supervolcano
12-06-10, 10:28 PM
There are obviously way too many a-holes out there...

Like me...

=\

GOD
12-07-10, 07:55 AM
Like me...

=\

May the impostor's ass grill on hell's boiling fire until eternity ends!

Genesis 38:52

Supervolcano
01-19-11, 06:20 PM
Spreadsheet has been updated with new contracts.

Unregistered
01-19-11, 09:47 PM
Spreadsheet has been updated with new contracts.

Thanks much SV !

Unregistered
01-19-11, 11:14 PM
Thanks Super Volcano, you saved me some time in front of the computer.

Unregistered
01-26-11, 10:42 PM
If possible, on the contracts page, could you add a column that states the net profit per hour, i feel i would understand that better than the coins per minute, but thats just my opinion.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 07:36 PM
If possible, on the contracts page, could you add a column that states the net profit per hour, i feel i would understand that better than the coins per minute, but thats just my opinion.
Uhhh, the "coins per minute" column is based off the "net payout" column.
So multiply it by 60 to get net coins per hour.

Unregistered
02-01-11, 02:12 AM
i sold the house which was magic case item
by 1,200coins.