PDA

View Full Version : Syncing problem--> lost gems

kaiscookies
08-28-11, 11:20 AM
I've been enjoying Bakery Story since December 2009, and I am pleased to see that TL is always improving things. However, I have been having a syncing issue that has led to a LOSS of Gems.

Storm ID: Kaiscookies Bakery: Kaiscookies Level 68
1. Your device: Itouch 16 gig model A1288
2. Your games version: 1.2.5

3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred:
On Sunday August 28th at approx 15:00 (GMT+1) I was collecting tips from my tables when once again my bakery was "out of sync" with the servers. When the sync was complete, there was a Drastic Change to the Number of Gems that I had. I had 46 as I was saving them for a couple big purchases, but after the sync the gem count was 18 !!
46-->18!!!
I quickly starting baking brownies to see if gaining a gem would change something with the server. Before getting to level 4 brownie, my gem count increased to 19, then upon reaching Level 4 Brownie, the count went up again to 20 (after earning a gem) then Back Down to 19! :(

Being completely honest, I know there have been syncing problems where people have lost money &/or products during the sync, but never gems. I did not "recover spoiled food" "instant bake" or purchase ANY gem items, or "Holiday boxes".
I merely want my gems back.
After reaching this level and playing consistently for this incredible length of time, I merely want my gems returned.

4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem: the screen shots that I have of my bakery are form several months ago, but they show the Gem level well above what it currently is, after the syncing glitch.

I sincerely look forward to getting some much needed help with this dis-heartening situation.

greygull
08-28-11, 11:27 AM
Have you tried restarting your device, and/or deleting and reinstalling? If you have, and they're still missing, take all of this info and email it to support@teamlava.com You should receive an automated reply shortly afterwords. Reply back to it, either restating this info, or adding any additional information requested.

kaiscookies
08-28-11, 01:09 PM
Thank you so much for your quick reply Greygull!

I have done as you suggested and both reset the device and preformed a delete and re-install.
Both, however, to no avail :(

I have just sent an email to TL and hopefully they will be able to fix the situation. It is really unfortunate loosing my precious gems. I sincerely hope that I can get them back!

greygull
08-28-11, 01:11 PM
Your welcome. Sorry these didn't work, but I'm sure support can help. Just make sure you reply to their emails, not create a new one, until the issue is resolved. It will be faster for them if everything is on one ticket number.

Rachael98
08-28-11, 01:25 PM
Support will be able to help, if it's any comfort me confirming it. It's rare, but does sadly happen. I'm very sorry to hear that it has, so good luck!

kaiscookies
08-29-11, 02:35 PM
Thanks for that Rachael :) It helps to know that they WILL get back to me.

I replied to their email, which asked me to post my problem in the forum. Waiting for a response, and of course for my Gems

Rachael98
08-29-11, 02:37 PM
Thanks for that Rachael :) It helps to know that they WILL get back to me.

I replied to their email, which asked me to post my problem in the forum. Waiting for a response, and of course for my Gems

Sure it does:p.
That seems to be a glitch in their automated system. Replying to it will remedy that though.

kaiscookies
09-02-11, 09:19 AM
:(
Hey Bakery Story friends,

still no reply from the TL staff, but I'm hoping they are just busy and haven't forgotten about me.

I'm missing my Gems more than ever

trenae
09-02-11, 09:30 AM
:(
Hey Bakery Story friends,

still no reply from the TL staff, but I'm hoping they are just busy and haven't forgotten about me.

I'm missing my Gems more than ever

Response times from Support vary on how many emails they have to process. Please make sure you have received the auto response email from Support indicating they have received your email. It may take Support a few days to respond to/investigate what you emailed about (missing gems), but they'll respond as soon as they can. Also make sure to check your spam folder for your email to make sure the response(s) from Support didn't/don't end up there.

carguii
09-02-11, 10:06 AM
Check new posts, I just found the solution

bakeryswagger
09-03-11, 12:36 PM
BakerySwagger, Android HTC EVO, BakeryStory vs 1.2.1, lvl 37
I also lost gems, not as many but still lost them.
As I noticed app force closing lately (going on 4 days), between last (9/2) night around 10pm cst, and this morning (9/3), 8:30am cst, I mysteriously lost gems. Last nights total 11, this morning 1.. Umm.. I know I didn't spend them on accident, I was asleep when they disappeared. Please help me figure out this problem.

IslandGirlCin
09-03-11, 12:57 PM
I am new to this forum and need help. If anyone can direct me. I have been playing bakery story on an iPod. Just got an iPad today....how do I get My Bakery on the iPad and not a new one .

Hawaiianmomma
09-03-11, 12:59 PM
I am new to this forum and need help. If anyone can direct me. I have been playing bakery story on an iPod. Just got an iPad today....how do I get My Bakery on the iPad and not a new one .
Transfer honey I'll go grab the link instructions

Hawaiianmomma
09-03-11, 01:02 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device


If you need further assistance look for a Forum Moderator, they can help answer further questions