PDA

View Full Version : Possibility to delete PENDING Neighbors' invite

burkina
08-28-11, 07:11 AM
I've got 6 people who asked to be added as neighbors and NEVER accepted OR deleted my request...
Would it be possible, in a future game update, to add an EDIT / DELETE button to the INVITE FRIENDS page in oder to cancel these requests?
Thanks for your attention and sorry if this was already asked in another post by someone else [I'm new to the forum...]

hectorloch
08-28-11, 07:25 AM
Hi, Burkina. This is the Members' Forum but TeamLava will see your post and hopefully take note.

Unfortunately, there appears to be some real difficulty in sorting this out. Players have been requesting a fix for this for well over a year. But every new request to attend to it will help.

Welcome the the Forum :)

happyday5
09-02-11, 10:03 AM
Yes, please fix that so I can delete this requests!

pinkster73
09-02-11, 10:44 AM
I second this idea AGAIN

LeChatNoir0
12-29-11, 09:46 PM
I agree. Really should be an easy fix by Team Lava programmers.

MagicalSunshine
01-05-12, 10:43 AM
I agree fully... Again!

barleycoon
01-05-12, 12:22 PM
This would be really useful, I really hope we may have this option added if possible.

farmerrobbo
01-05-12, 01:04 PM
Yes yes yes! Me too!!

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-05-12, 03:48 PM
I have had people want to be neighbors and They sent me a request and it took as long as a week for me to see it :( I didn't do it on purpose. Could be the case??? I also rejected a gift once accidentally.  I'd never turn down a gift from a friend.

kooky panda
01-05-12, 03:50 PM
I still have pending nbrs on my farm that I sent invites to when the game first went social waayyyy back.:(

pinkster73
01-05-12, 05:06 PM
Kooky can you poke GM and ask him about this?

pinkster73
01-05-12, 05:06 PM
I have had people want to be neighbors and They sent me a request and it took as long as a week for me to see it :( I didn't do it on purpose. Could be the case??? I also rejected a gift once accidentally.  I'd never turn down a gift from a friend.

A week? Nooooo. I'm talking A YEAR

TimeForACuppaTea
01-05-12, 05:23 PM
Same here. I've got pending invites from WAAAY back in almost all my games. I stopped adding ppl ages ago because of this. I have them add me instead. But TL Really should fix this. People have been BEGGING for this for well over a year. But instead they give us things like auto-checking everyone's name when you gift/request, and buildables/parts, Both of which I don't think anyone asked for and personally I don't want.

dalula
01-05-12, 05:59 PM
I still have pending nbrs on my farm that I sent invites to when the game first went social waayyyy back.:(

wow... its annoying to see them still there. some people ask you to be friends and then they never accept even if theyre online, which annoys me..