PDA

View Full Version : Your bakery is out of sync with the server

Generica
08-28-11, 12:56 AM
we have refreshed your bakery.

I did a quick search on this and it seems a few people are having this problem. It's happening to me EVERY DAY on bakery & restaurant story, and it's making me cranky. :mad:

Ever since I downloaded the latest update this has been an ongoing issue. I have tried force-quitting, deleting and reinstalling, and it hasn't helped. I am using an iPhone 4.

Related bugs (I assume) -

When accepting gifts they still show up on the messages tab after they've been accepted. They only disappear after completing/deleting all material requests.

Often after accepting two gifts the **** thing resets and you have to start again.

When trying to send materials from a request it often says "we were unable to send your request", then the server refreshes again and you can complete the request.

Sometimes after accepting each gift the server refreshes, which is very irritating and time consuming if you have a few gifts waiting.

Often I come back to my bakery/restaurant to find the dishes I have started did not start, and I have lost hours worth of preparation time and/or have spoiled food from not serving the previous dishes. This is really annoying because I choose dishes based on the length of time before I can get back online to serve them (as I'm sure we all do).

-------

These bugs have only started happening since the latest update I downloaded. I'm not even sure if it really is server-related as I'm in Australia and am often playing when most of the world is sleeping.

Please Team Lava fix this as it's sucking away my enjoyment of these games.

casadolce
08-28-11, 09:02 AM
Amen to that.

kieranyeow
08-30-11, 08:51 PM
I had this problem too~

carguii
09-02-11, 12:26 PM
Check the new posts. I think I found the solution.