PDA

View Full Version : gems suddenly gone!!

wendietje
08-27-11, 09:11 PM
Hi,

thank god, nightclub is on android, so i downloaded it..
i started with 10 gems... and now suddenly they are gone, i have none!!! zero!
i didn't spent any so i would like to get my 10 gems back! I had the same with empire story, i will make a thread for that in de right colum off that game but plz plz plz give me my gems back!!!
This is not fair, TL gives me 10 and now they are gone without me spending any!

ID wendietje
name club: Splash

thx a lot

greygull
08-27-11, 09:16 PM
Have you tried restarting your device, and/or deleting and reinstalling the games? Your progress is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose anything.

If they do not reappear, you will need to email support@teamlava.com You will need to give them your ID, game versions, device and it's version, and a description of what happened.

wendietje
08-27-11, 09:25 PM
do you mean with restarting device that i should turn my phone off and on again?? and there are no versions , i don't play on an ipad... i play on my samsung galaxy S...i never had this problem with BS, RS, FS and FS but a few days ago with ES en now with NS, and i was so glad that they where on android now, but this is a bommer! i will go turn my phone off now and then on, because i think this is what you mean... iff you mean something else, plz let me know.... thx for the quick respons btw

DRL23411
08-27-11, 09:37 PM
I have been chasing this same problem in Farm Story for a month. All I can say is good luck, TL DOES NOT LISTEN nor cares whether you get your gems or not. Fixing your problem does not help TL so it does not happen. There are people on Farm Story that have lost several hundred gems and get no help. Good luck, you will need it.

greygull
08-27-11, 09:46 PM
Yes, turning your phone off then back on. Every device has a version number - on my Droid it's under Settings-About Phone. The game version is visible when you're in the game, Your game version is on the outside edge of the Help/FAQ section.

wendietje
08-27-11, 10:17 PM
well, i have turned phone off and on, no gems back
then i removed game and downlaoded it again, no gems back.
i will sent an email but when i see the respons that TL doesn't seem to give a 'bliep' about this problems, i get very dis-uncurraged (i'm dutch, so the wrigt words don't come up in me in english)
i guess my gems stay gone... that's a shame because off playing on android i'm not able to buy ges without a credit card so i'm pretty much stuck in NC now and that within one hour playing, very dissapoiting, especcialy because i'm was waiting already so long to get it avaiable on android... i could almost cry :(

greygull
08-27-11, 10:24 PM
Several people have had various issues with support, some good, some not. Don't be discouraged. You will receive an automated reply, just reply back to it, letting them know what happened, and providing any additional information they request.

Hawaiianmomma
08-27-11, 10:30 PM
well, i have turned phone off and on, no gems back
then i removed game and downlaoded it again, no gems back.
i will sent an email but when i see the respons that TL doesn't seem to give a 'bliep' about this problems, i get very dis-uncurraged (i'm dutch, so the wrigt words don't come up in me in english)
i guess my gems stay gone... that's a shame because off playing on android i'm not able to buy ges without a credit card so i'm pretty much stuck in NC now and that within one hour playing, very dissapoiting, especcialy because i'm was waiting already so long to get it avaiable on android... i could almost cry :(

Awwwwwwwwwww