PDA

View Full Version : Gems gone, stuck in neighbors restaurant

drhama
08-27-11, 07:16 PM
I keep getting stuck in neighbors restaurant. Not able to get back to mine without rebooting my phone. After the last time it happened I lost 30ish gems.
I think the annoying constant pop ups to purchase stuff is part of the problem. After you have tapped to perform a function, they pop up as if you had tap them. Think there is lag time that causes the error. Whatever. Doesnt matter. As frustrating as the glitches are, the game functions much better than it was before.
I did not receive anything for the loss of my gems. I made no purchase. Please refund my hard earned gems.

greygull
08-27-11, 07:21 PM
For gem issues, you will need to email support@teamlava.com You will need to give them your ID, game version, device and it's version, and a description of what happened. The first reply you receive from them will be automated, and may direct you back here. Reply back to it, either restating what you wrote in the first email, or provide any additional information they request.

kooky panda
08-27-11, 07:34 PM
If I can jump on quick. I did not have problem in RS , but Today I had the same issue in Fashion. I would go to nbr store. I could not see any clothes on their racks, and there was not button to take me back home.
I had to keep restarting my phone. Finally I deleted the game and redownloaded from the app store.

Everything has been fine since. Try this to see if it helps.