PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Bug - Deleted 10 Gems in Exchange for $10,000

veryvanillabean
08-27-11, 04:03 PM
I reported a bug that I experienced last week on 8/20 via email to TeamLava, but have not received a reply. When I was in the midst of redesigning my wall options, the game automatically deleted 10 gems and increased by dollar amount by $10,000. I am positive that I did not accidentally select an option to trigger this. Can you please reverse this by adding back my 10 gems and deducting the $10,000?

kooky panda
08-27-11, 06:18 PM
support will have help you with this issue. I would advise that you reply back to the automatic email you got that has your ticket number on it and check on the status of your request.

veryvanillabean
08-27-11, 10:14 PM
Thanks, I will reply to the email thread. Btw, my ticket # is 127248.

veryvanillabean
08-29-11, 12:14 PM
When I responded to Team Lava's email thread, I received an automatic response that included:

"We have recently changed the way we accept bug reports and we now ask that you please visit our forums to report new bugs or glitches or to learn more about existing issues."

What should I do?

Rachael98
08-29-11, 12:16 PM
When I responded to Team Lava's email thread, I received an automatic response that included:

[EDIT R98]

What should I do?

Please do not post Support e-mails in forums.
Just reply to them saying that it's not a bug (unless it is, in which case, start a thread here).

greygull
08-29-11, 12:32 PM

"We have recently changed the way we accept bug reports and we now ask that you please visit our forums to report new bugs or glitches or to learn more about existing issues."

What should I do?

Reply back to it. Provide all the info again, and any additional information they requested.