PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub Story now on Android - but it DOESN'T work :(

Stinkebollo
08-27-11, 10:50 AM
Today I've downloaded Nightclub Story on my Motorola Xoom. I've started to play after installing. But now it doesn't work anymore. When I try to start to play I always get an error message. I've delate it and download it again, but it doenst't work :( The game isn't loading. Just error.

Please fix this soon!

sterlingempire
08-27-11, 11:58 AM
Try restarting your device. Then download it again.

I did not know NcS was out for Android :o

jaid666
08-27-11, 12:58 PM
I'm working on reinstalling it myself but the download takes forever...

It was working almost perfectly till I reached level 5 and bought the first expansion, then it started force closing and hasn't worked since...

expressW
08-27-11, 09:00 PM
its a bit buggy but not as bad as when fashion first came to android. Ncs is quite good already.

Bugs include:
Force closing (but not very often)
screen laggy or freezes (but it could be my phone is not good enough to reflect all that dancing and sparkly lights)
The picture of the new union jack curtains in design is the coffee table from fashion story.
The picture of the underwater Window in design is the clothing mannequin from fashion story.

still, i am happy that we even have ncs so not complaining, i am sure TL will fix soon.

phd123
08-28-11, 02:55 AM
its a bit buggy but not as bad as when fashion first came to android. Ncs is quite good already.

Bugs include:
Force closing (but not very often)
screen laggy or freezes (but it could be my phone is not good enough to reflect all that dancing and sparkly lights)
The picture of the new union jack curtains in design is the coffee table from fashion story.
The picture of the underwater Window in design is the clothing mannequin from fashion story.

still, i am happy that we even have ncs so not complaining, i am sure TL will fix soon.

Add to this :

Under "Music" then "My Music" - it does not recognise own Playlists unless I'm doing something wrong !
No "Scratching" sound effect on the Music Meter as per the IOS versions - not major but would be nice to have
Game FAQ's seem to be copied over from IOS version

Am really pleased to finally have this game also !!!!

putka
09-06-11, 05:41 PM
I am unable to visit any clubs that are a bit more decorated than what you start with. My game freezes. So i can't dance at anyone's club :( . Don't tell me my phone sucks. It does, a little, but i play or have played all the Story games available on Android and all of them at least load any farm/city/store/bakery/zoo/restaurant/empire. Most TL games lag (a big improvement in City after last update), but Nightclub is just ridiculous. It lags even in design mode.

CafeMuneca
09-20-11, 10:25 PM
I downloaded it about a week ago
My problem is screen freezing
It wont let me scroll down in my club, not even in decoration mode
It wont load my neighbors club, itll show me mine, so I
just tap around or use my scroll ball till I hear my dancers/tips
Occassion it will load a club but very rare so I wondered if it was a network glich or something
Ive even tried deleting memory to see if it would load faster

CafeMuneca
09-20-11, 10:26 PM
Occassion it will load a club but very rare so I wondered if it was a network glich or something

kooky panda
09-21-11, 04:43 AM

What device do you play on? Have you tried deleting the game and redownloading it?

Moshies
09-21-11, 11:16 AM
I too did not know it was out for android until I was looking through the market. Disappointed it wasnt announced here.
But I am not having any problems with it, yet. But was wondering why they dont have mastery for the drinks like in BS and RS?

kooky panda
09-21-11, 11:24 AM
I too did not know it was out for android until I was looking through the market. Disappointed it wasnt announced here.
But I am not having any problems with it, yet. But was wondering why they dont have mastery for the drinks like in BS and RS?
I play on idevice and have mastery. Mastery does not appear until level 8. If you do not have the mastery and you are higher than level 8, please let us know.

CafeMuneca
09-22-11, 07:23 PM
What device do you play on? Have you tried deleting the game and redownloading it?

im using huawei ascend. I have no problems with BS or RS. Does deleting thw game erase all your progress? If it does id rather wait for an update.

joyirene
09-22-11, 07:25 PM
Deleting won't remove your progress. There's no way to start over, so you can uninstall and reinstall without losing anything :)

CafeMuneca
09-22-11, 07:27 PM
My mastery kicked in the second day I played but its not as quick as bs & rs whick sucks plus they go Too quick.

CafeMuneca
09-22-11, 07:32 PM
Deleting won't remove your progress. There's no way to start over, so you can uninstall and reinstall without losing anything :) sweet! Ill have to try that than.:rolleyes: even the drinks brewing stay or will I have to start new ones

joyirene
09-22-11, 07:35 PM
Even they stay... I uninstalled 2 months ago and reinstalled it today to look at the new items and my drinks were still there!!!!!

CafeMuneca
09-22-11, 07:39 PM
Even they stay... I uninstalled 2 months ago and reinstalled it today to look at the new items and my drinks were still there!!!!!

thanks. Def will try & if I get to frustrated I know I can get back to it another day

joyirene
09-22-11, 07:40 PM
Good luck :) I hope it works for you!

CafeMuneca
09-24-11, 07:28 PM
Good luck :) I hope it works for you!I uninstalled it, turned my phone off to let it rest for a while, turned it on & dowloaded it again but its still freezing. So I guess I just gotta wait for an update.:(

joyirene
09-24-11, 09:13 PM
That stinks... Hopefully TL had read about the issue and will come out with a solution soon... The other story games work for you? It seems odd that only nightclub would cause those problems.

CafeMuneca
09-25-11, 04:38 PM
That stinks... Hopefully TL had read about the issue and will come out with a solution soon... The other story games work for you? It seems odd that only nightclub would cause those problems. yup bs & rs work fine. Ncs is only one acting this way

joyirene
09-25-11, 08:33 PM
Maybe it's because of all the motion going on on the screen. All those flashing tiles a lights could be causing severe lag... They need to get rid of it!!!!!

queenrocks77
09-25-11, 09:31 PM
I downloaded this game and have the freezing/force closing/super laggy problem too!
Android of course.

CafeMuneca
09-30-11, 09:44 PM
Yea it probably has too much motion but I also think it could be a network thing. I notice that later into the night if I play part midnight Est time zone, I can drag my screen with apme lag but not freeze & some clubs if they are small do pop up. Othrwise im stuck staring at my club

kooky panda
09-30-11, 09:47 PM
There is a new android update in the market for nightclub . I came ot 9-28. If you have not downloaded check out the andoid market place,
It is suppose to fix some bugs glitches.