PDA

View Full Version : How to get Mighty Stove?

kieranyeow
08-27-11, 05:38 AM
How to get mighty stove?Please tell me and send me a photo of the Mighty Stove.Please and Thanks for helping~:):):D:D:o:o

ella012
08-27-11, 05:46 AM
mighty stove - magic box 1st prize! Good luck... i've seen some around but not as many as the reflecting pool, koi pond, swan pond and pearl fountain. Sorry I have no pictures:(

bobbyrae
08-27-11, 06:04 AM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/chatkatze/20fe5474.jpg . Here are a couple from someone's restaurant

kieranyeow
08-27-11, 06:44 AM
Thank you very much~:):)

lieghton
08-27-11, 07:25 AM
What does it do?

Carinab
08-27-11, 07:57 AM
Whose resto is that?

di1975
08-27-11, 08:38 AM
If you win one, can you buy more?!?

greygull
08-27-11, 08:46 AM
The Mighty Stove (and Oven and Grill) are a combination of the Forever and Sonic appliances. Food will cook 20% faster, and never spoil.

This is from what I've been told - I haven't actually tried it. In order to even have a chance at winning it, you have to have an open appliance available for the floor. Meaning you can not have a max number out (you can have as many as you want in storage). I'm not sure if it's supposed to be this way or not - but several people say that if you purchase a box, get your prize, and tap the "Buy Another Box" they seem to keep getting duplicates of the same item. This may just be a glitch, because it hasn't always been this way. If you do win something, and you don't want to try to get the exact same item, exit out of the game before you try again. I did that last night, and I got 3 different items.

cakeandpie
08-28-11, 03:45 PM
This is from what I've been told - I haven't actually tried it. In order to even have a chance at winning it, you have to have an open appliance available for the floor.

Not true. I won the Mighty Stove and I mad the max number of appliances out.

greygull
08-28-11, 03:46 PM

Thanks for letting us know! Like I said, that's what I had been told by a neighbor. Thank you!

Rachael98
08-28-11, 03:48 PM

Thanks for letting us know! Like I said, that's what I had been told by a neighbor. Thank you!

I assume because otherwise it would be very mean: it's a very special prize, after all!