PDA

View Full Version : Koi Pond for Androids- Available now

expressW
08-27-11, 02:33 AM
Hi guys, game update for android is now available on Android Market.

You get Koi Pond, bouncy water and quests available to us now...

DRL23411
08-28-11, 12:04 AM
How does one download an update?

nmishii
08-28-11, 01:04 AM
How does one download an update?

Go to the Android Market. Search for Farm Story and then Update.

DRL23411
08-28-11, 02:04 PM
Well, I did the update at the Android Market and this is an all new program. Many new features, Camera, speed farming, animation of water and more. They have done something to change your ability to see details on the screen. Totally better. Camera feature is really nice, takes very good screenshots and can save or send the results. For once, I like what they have done very much. Water is ok after you get used to it and it does make watering easier. I know there is more new stuff but I can't think of it. Popups about every 5 minutes for downloading other programs for 6 gems. I would think this would go away sometime soon or people won't need to buy gems. Constructables are part of the update but above my level. People have gifted me a few things but need to save for later. Oh, a method to send email or text messages from within the program. I like this update.

Rachael98
08-28-11, 02:05 PM
Well, I did the update at the Android Market and this is an all new program. Many new features, Camera, speed farming, animation of water and more. They have done something to change your ability to see details on the screen. Totally better. Camera feature is really nice, takes very good screenshots and can save or send the results. For once, I like what they have done very much. Water is ok after you get used to it and it does make watering easier. I know there is more new stuff but I can't think of it. Popups about every 5 minutes for downloading other programs for 6 gems. I would think this would go away sometime soon or people won't need to buy gems. Constructables are part of the update but above my level. People have gifted me a few things but need to save for later. Oh, a method to send email or text messages from within the program. I like this update.

That's really good to hear; I'm glad you like it. I'm sure TL will be when they see your comment tomorrow too.

kooky panda
08-28-11, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=DRL23411;121583]Well, I did the update at the Android Market and this is an all new program. Many new features, Camera, speed farming, animation of water and more. They have done something to change your ability to see details on the screen. Totally better. Camera feature is really nice, takes very good screenshots and can save or send the results. For once, I like what they have done very much. Water is ok after you get used to it and it does make watering easier. I know there is more new stuff but I can't think of it. Popups about every 5 minutes for downloading other programs for 6 gems. I would think this would go away sometime soon or people won't need to buy gems. Constructables are part of the update but above my level. People have gifted me a few things but need to save for later. Oh, a method to send email or text messages from within the program. I like this update.[/QUOTe

What level do you need to be to unlock the constructibles? Does it show???

pinkster73
08-28-11, 02:28 PM
Yay!!!!! Koi pond!!

ariesblu
08-28-11, 03:04 PM
With this new update, do notifications work?

Rachael98
08-28-11, 03:05 PM
With this new update, do notifications work?

Maybe, maybe not. They're a bit temperamental on all devices as I understand.

ariesblu
08-28-11, 03:08 PM
Maybe, maybe not. They're a bit temperamental on all devices as I understand.
Which is why I was specifically asking those on androids who chose to update, if it works for them now.

DRL23411
08-28-11, 03:10 PM
Constructables don't show in my store but I have been gifted several parts, now in inventory. I see the Koi pond and have seen several things under construction. Koi pond does not show in my store. Is it in a magic box or can you buy them?

kooky panda
08-28-11, 03:13 PM
Constructables don't show in my store but I have been gifted several parts, now in inventory. I see the Koi pond and have seen several things under construction. Koi pond does not show in my store. Is it in a magic box or can you buy them?

the pond under my farm (i am idevice ) is under the animals(maybe because of the fish??lol) check there on the android version.

Rachael98
08-28-11, 03:13 PM
Which is why I was specifically asking those on androids who chose to update, if it works for them now.

I can't confirm, but I'm guessing "No". It's probably still hit and miss.

DRL23411
08-28-11, 03:14 PM
I don't understand the notifications question. How do they work? They may be there but I am sort of new this game.

swiep07
08-28-11, 03:15 PM
The koi pond is under tab Animals

There's an exclamation mark above my koi pond. It isn't finished yet but every time I tap it, the game force closes..

Still no notifications btw :(

ariesblu
08-28-11, 03:16 PM
I don't understand the notifications question. How do they work? They may be there but I am sort of new this game.
You'd have to check in your settings if you have them checked off or not, but they alert you when you crops are ready for harvest. They can also alert you when someone has posted on your wall, or when your farm has been watered (if you so choose to allow it).

ariesblu
08-28-11, 03:17 PM
I can't confirm, but I'm guessing "No". It's probably still hit and miss.
Thanks for the confirmation rachael. It really helped.

ariesblu
08-28-11, 03:18 PM
Still no notifications btw :(
Thanks for letting us know.

kooky panda
08-28-11, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=swiep07;121690]The koi pond is under tab Animals

There's an exclamation mark above my koi pond. It isn't finished yet but every time I tap it, the game force closes..

I have a bug thread for android new update, please come post issues.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16981-Incomplee-neighbor-list-when-requesting-parts-and-gifting&p=121399&posted=1#post121399

note this is for androids only

pinkster73
08-28-11, 08:21 PM
You'd have to check in your settings if you have them checked off or not, but they alert you when you crops are ready for harvest. They can also alert you when someone has posted on your wall, or when your farm has been watered (if you so choose to allow it).

I'm Android and have the update and no the notifications still don't work.

babynmum
08-31-11, 01:51 PM
Got a neighbor who download this update n the farm was all screwed up. Could not even visit neighbor to water... is anyone having the same problem?

kooky panda
08-31-11, 01:56 PM
Got a neighbor who download this update n the farm was all screwed up. Could not even visit neighbor to water... is anyone having the same problem?

First have your nbr delete and redown the game. Is he/she on android or idevice? After they redownload make sure they restart.
Also are they playing on wifi or 3G?

Some androids that downloaded the first time has this problem then after deleting and redownloading, they could visit nbrs.

nmishii
08-31-11, 02:21 PM

I updated last Friday. No, notifications still don't work for me.

alyvia2003
08-31-11, 06:24 PM
Got the android update today. Nice but painful when trying to send/accept gifts. Ruined the game for tonight. Lost diamonds that have been working hard to get. What level do you need to be at to build? Have briggs
bors at lower level building. My inventory is full of items to complete constructables & I don't know how to start. Please advise.

nmishii
08-31-11, 07:01 PM
Got the android update today. Nice but painful when trying to send/accept gifts. Ruined the game for tonight. Lost diamonds that have been working hard to get. What level do you need to be at to build? Have briggs
bors at lower level building. My inventory is full of items to complete constructables & I don't know how to start. Please advise.

Go into Decorations in the Store and buy the constructable you want for $10K - there's a hammer in the lower corner. Can build a tool shed, grain silo, or well. Or go into Animals and buy a koi pond.

Place on your farm - note the koi pond needs a 3x3 square. You'll get constructions sites.

Open the construction site. Can ask neighbors for parts or buy with gems. When you have everything, click the Build It button.

alyvia2003
08-31-11, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the help

MarmaladSkies
09-03-11, 05:24 AM
I saw the koi pond last night... Then this am I didn't see it. What happened?

kooky panda
09-03-11, 05:50 AM
I saw the koi pond last night... Then this am I didn't see it. What happened?
Pond is under animals in the store.