PDA

View Full Version : More coins more gems!

rosaless19
08-26-11, 08:56 PM
Both my brother and I have Restaurant Story (: but!!! On his game, it shows him little new things (like missions) he can do to get more coins or gems I think. Like for example...I saw one that said: "buy 2 round plants" 1/2...... meaning he already had bought one plant and needed one more. Another example is like. Serve pizza for example 3 times.... you get the point lol .... how do I get those missions too??? I want more coins and gems!! :(

JennyWuzHere
08-26-11, 08:57 PM
Are you new to the game? Have you checked the top right corner of your screen?

jovenal
08-26-11, 09:01 PM
Both my brother and I have Restaurant Story (: but!!! On his game, it shows him little new things (like missions) he can do to get more coins or gems I think. Like for example...I saw one that said: "buy 2 round plants" 1/2...... meaning he already had bought one plant and needed one more. Another example is like. Serve pizza for example 3 times.... you get the point lol .... how do I get those missions too??? I want more coins and gems!! :(

unfortunately, not all users get the quests. It's random; some players will have them and some will not.

most don't like doing the quest since it makes you use your gems/cc and only rewards you with coin and xp.

JennyWuzHere
08-26-11, 09:08 PM
The GM's should fix that so all players will have the ability.

jovenal
08-26-11, 09:51 PM
i wish they'd take mine away. I'm not planning on ever doing them.

JennyWuzHere
08-26-11, 09:52 PM
Haha. I niether! They get distracting since the arrows keep blinking!

nmishii
08-26-11, 09:57 PM
The GM's should fix that so all players will have the ability.

No, I am happy not having the quests. I would rather them change it so that it's optional for all players and in Settings people can choose to have them or not.

talyon
08-26-11, 10:00 PM
I don't even notice them anymore.