PDA

View Full Version : No gem when food/drink reached level 3 after I did the update! Can anyone help pls??

betanessie
08-26-11, 08:29 PM
I could get gem when food/ drink reached level 3 & 4 before, but seems I did the update, no gems for level 3 now! I experienced this for 3-4 times, so means I lost 3-4 gems already! So unhappy! Anyone in same case? I have sent a email to teamlava but no response yet, can anyone help?? Thanks~

jovenal
08-26-11, 08:32 PM
I could get gem when food/ drink reached level 3 & 4 before, but seems I did the update, no gems for level 3 now! I experienced this for 3-4 times, so means I lost 3-4 gems already! So unhappy! Anyone in same case? I have sent a email to teamlava but no response yet, can anyone help?? Thanks~

gems are only given at 2nd level and 4th level.

JennyWuzHere
08-26-11, 08:33 PM
. That's alright you must be new correct?

betanessie
08-26-11, 08:40 PM
Thanks for above replies. But I'm at level 37, before I experienced I can get gems when reached level 3 only ( not at level 2), then teamlava announced gem for level 4, I can get it too. So before I did the update, I really can get gems for level 3 & 4 !

JennyWuzHere
08-26-11, 08:43 PM
Thanks for above replies. But I'm at level 37, before I experienced I can get gems when reached level 3 only ( not at level 2), then teamlava announced gem for level 4, I can get it too. So before I did the update, I really can get gems for level 3 & 4 !

So if you get gems for levels 3 & 4, what do you get for level 2?

betanessie
08-26-11, 08:45 PM
Level 2 -- only coins & stars, like 500 coins & 50 stars.

JennyWuzHere
08-26-11, 08:48 PM
Ah. I see. Because usually at level 2, you get the gem.

kooky panda
08-26-11, 08:51 PM
You receive items not when you reach a level, but when you complete that level.

It is the same for all games:

complete level 1- 2000 coins/20 xp
complete level 2- 1 Gem/50 XP
complete level 3- 4000 Coins/100 XP
complete level 4- 1 gem/200 XP

farm also gets gnome after level 4
City also gets river after level 4

kooky panda
08-26-11, 08:53 PM
BTW welcome to the forum betanessie.:D:D:D

JennyWuzHere
08-26-11, 08:55 PM
BTW welcome to the forum betanessie.:D:D:D

.....(Don't laugh)..... How come I didn't notice?
I always check the bottem of the page to see the newest members!!!

jovenal
08-26-11, 09:03 PM
.....(Don't laugh)..... How come I didn't notice?
I always check the bottem of the page to see the newest members!!!

but did you check betanessie's profile to see when she joined the forum?

JennyWuzHere
08-26-11, 09:04 PM
No... ( she says guiltily)

jessiepa
08-26-11, 09:22 PM
You receive items not when you reach a level, but when you complete that level.

It is the same for all games:

complete level 1- 2000 coins/20 xp
complete level 2- 1 Gem/50 XP
complete level 3- 4000 Coins/100 XP
complete level 4- 1 gem/200 XP

farm also gets gnome after level 4
City also gets river after level 4

About the rewards after complete one level, I think I did experience sth at least twice...
I did not receive any rewards, neither coins/ gems/ XP, after i complete level 4. I can see the "cooking exp. bar" filled up, but nth happen then~:(
would this really happen? sth crash? or bugs in game?

JennyWuzHere
08-26-11, 09:26 PM
About the rewards after complete one level, I think I did experience sth at least twice...
I did not receive any rewards, neither coins/ gems/ XP, after i complete level 4. I can see the "cooking exp. bar" filled up, but nth happen then~:(
would this really happen? sth crash? or bugs in game?

I want to help. Reading this is rather confusing for me right now jessie, mind if you clarify please?

jessiepa
08-26-11, 09:31 PM
I want to help. Reading this is rather confusing for me right now jessie, mind if you clarify please?

um...simply saying, I noticed some items I baked completed level 4, but I did not get any gems/ coins/ XP.

JennyWuzHere
08-26-11, 09:37 PM
um...simply saying, I noticed some items I baked completed level 4, but I did not get any gems/ coins/ XP.

Ahh, I see. Hmm. I'm sorry have no clue why...

kooky panda
08-26-11, 09:43 PM
did you get a pop up after completing level 4? sometimes my bar is showing all the way, but it still takes a few more to complete level 4.
If you are able to take a screenshot, it is always a good ideal to take a screenshot whenever you are in doubt of something.

jessiepa
08-26-11, 09:52 PM
did you get a pop up after completing level 4? sometimes my bar is showing all the way, but it still takes a few more to complete level 4.
If you are able to take a screenshot, it is always a good ideal to take a screenshot whenever you are in doubt of something.

no, i didn't get a pop up after it. i've tried one or two times more when I saw the bar showing all the way. maybe I need to bake a few more to try~~
haha...i did not take a screenshot~ and now I forgot which items have this happened already...:p

JennyWuzHere
08-26-11, 09:53 PM
Maybe it's very close to completing level 4

betanessie
08-26-11, 11:43 PM
Thanks all, I'm now try to complete 2 on a food to see when happen~~ btw, I just completed level 1 of Apple pie, I got 4000coins & 20 stars.

kooky panda
08-27-11, 05:33 AM
Thanks all, I'm now try to complete 2 on a food to see when happen~~ btw, I just completed level 1 of Apple pie, I got 4000coins & 20 stars.

you are getting and post them here? You seem to be different then everyone else.

goldenwaves
08-29-11, 08:30 AM
Okay, do you get the gem automatically once reaching level 4 or does it happen after you've completed level 4 (the bar is complete)?

Cause i've reached level 4 and i'm not getting gems. :(

kooky panda
08-29-11, 08:34 AM
Okay, do you get the gem automatically once reaching level 4 or does it happen after you've completed level 4 (the bar is complete)?

Cause i've reached level 4 and i'm not getting gems. :(
You do need to complete level 4 before getting the pop up and the gem.

goldenwaves
08-29-11, 09:00 AM
You do need to complete level 4 before getting the pop up and the gem.

Is anyone else experiencing an issue with this? I want my gems!!! How do i fix this? :(

goldenwaves
08-29-11, 09:39 AM
Ooops, disregard my previous message. I read it wrong!

cakeandpie
08-30-11, 07:49 PM
I also frequently do not get the "level up" pop up message, not just on 4, but 4 is the level I most often don't get it on. I noticed a number of times I reached level 4 and never got the message and I'm pretty sure I didn't get the coins (this was before you got gems at 4). I have failed to get the "level up" pop up lots of times since the change, but I've always gotten the gem even if I didn't get the message. The strange thing is that it will add the gem to my total before the bar is completely full.

kooky panda
08-30-11, 07:56 PM
well cakes that is a new one!!! at least that glitch seems to be in your favor.. lol but you really do not get the pop ups? Is this just on bakery or all the games?
android or idevice?

kieranyeow
08-30-11, 08:01 PM
I saw this tread before but I forget already~

cakeandpie
08-30-11, 08:22 PM
I'm on idevice. This happens with Bakery and Restaurant. The other game I play is Farm, and I've always gotten the pop ups in that one. The glitch isn't in my favor, as I don't get anything extra. I've just noticed that I do get the gem like I'm supposed to even when I don't get the message, and sometimes it gives it to me prematurely.

cakeandpie
08-30-11, 08:23 PM
Oh, and I'm not sure because I haven't paid strict attention, but it SEEMS like this glitch of not getting the popups usually (always?) happens when I'm using the easy appliances.

kooky panda
08-30-11, 08:29 PM
so you get the gem, but you are NOT getting the coins or XP for the levels

greygull
08-30-11, 08:44 PM
I'm on idevice. This happens with Bakery and Restaurant. The other game I play is Farm, and I've always gotten the pop ups in that one. The glitch isn't in my favor, as I don't get anything extra. I've just noticed that I do get the gem like I'm supposed to even when I don't get the message, and sometimes it gives it to me prematurely.

Oh, and I'm not sure because I haven't paid strict attention, but it SEEMS like this glitch of not getting the popups usually (always?) happens when I'm using the easy appliances.

I've had similar things happen - no pop up for completing a level. On mine, it's seems like it is a few of the weekly update recipes, though I don't recall which ones right now. I *think* it happened once when two recipes came out, and only one didn't give the pop up. Then again either the next update, or the one after it. There hasn't been anything (that has really struck me) that I've been able to say - ok, it will happen here, but not here. And I'm not sure about the easy vs regular - mine seemed to happen on both. Maybe it's because I play both Android and iOS, mostly using easy in the iOS and regular in Android, and it would happen when I cooked the same items on both at the same time.

cakeandpie
08-30-11, 08:46 PM
It's hard for me to tell, because my XP and coins are HUGE numbers that are constantly changing, but I think I didn't get the coins a few times at level 4, back before it changed to a gem. I think I've gotten all the coins lately, especially since I usually get the pop-ups for levels 1 and 3.

greygull
08-30-11, 08:54 PM
I couldn't tell if I got the coins and exp either - because I don't really keep that close of an eye on it. On my iOS, I'm level 96, with over 5 million coins. I wish I could donate coins somehow lol! My Android is in the 80s somewhere (see, I don't pay that close of attention) with over a million coins. The last time I was keeping track of coins was when I did the last expansion, and the decorating afterwords. Since then, I play to master foods, tip and gift my neighbors, and chat with them (this is for both games). I do remember being new - watching the exp meter and coins rise was really important to me (as I'm sure it is to new players still). That's just not as important to me anymore. I do keep an eye on the gems, and I know I have received each one (both before when it was only level 2, and now with level 4) even if I didn't get the pop up.