PDA

View Full Version : .............Rice field no water .................

hoppyhoop
08-26-11, 02:37 PM
usually rice fields are waterfields, very decorative.
but what i see are seeds on dry lands like other crops.
at the same time i visit others' farm, i can see rice fields with water.

I hope this is not too old and not supported

Hawaiianmomma
08-26-11, 02:38 PM
usually rice fields are waterfields, very decorative.
but what i see are seeds on dry lands like other crops.
at the same time i visit others' farm, i can see rice fields with water.

I hope this is not too old and not supported
It used to have water but the changed it Honey

kooky panda
08-26-11, 02:40 PM
Some people have not updated their farm in a while, because they did not want to lose the blue water on the rice.

MiniLaura
08-26-11, 02:47 PM
Doesn't the rice turn into a rice patty only on the second day? Or is it not doing that anymore? I haven't planted rice in a long time.

The rice used to be a patty (pool of water) from planting, but that changed many moons ago.

Hawaiianmomma
08-26-11, 02:48 PM
It will eventually turn into paddy water but before when you planted it would instantly show water, they changed it awhile ago

hoppyhoop
08-26-11, 11:47 PM
thanks , i came back after a long time and i didn't know it's been changed.
is there a way to get back the old version?

i don't like the 2 task boxes on the top left in this new version, other games have only one box, in farmstory there are 2 !

MiniLaura
08-27-11, 06:11 AM
thanks , i came back after a long time and i didn't know it's been changed.
is there a way to get back the old version?

i don't like the 2 task boxes on the top left in this new version, other games have only one box, in farmstory there are 2 !

There is a way to go back, but you can't have synced your device to your computer since before February. (I think the loss of water for the first day happened around the same time the valentines edition came out.) If you haven't synced since then, try searching the forums for instructions. I know they are there!

Edit: here are the instructions! Read through the thread, I think a couple people posted instructions. I have not tried it so I can report on how well it works.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?9762-How-to-get-back-to-previous-version&highlight=Previous+version

hoppyhoop
08-27-11, 12:53 PM
there is a way to go back, but you can't have synced your device to your computer since before february. (i think the loss of water for the first day happened around the same time the valentines edition came out.) if you haven't synced since then, try searching the forums for instructions. I know they are there!

Edit: Here are the instructions! Read through the thread, i think a couple people posted instructions. I have not tried it so i can report on how well it works.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?9762-how-to-get-back-to-previous-version&highlight=previous+version

i did it, thanks a lot for the link !!!! It worked. Am lazy enough and never updated my apps in my itunes.