PDA

View Full Version : help to get gems

gail66
08-26-11, 02:31 PM
please can a team member or anyone tell me what i have to do to buy gems i know you can get i tunes card i have ive put it to my account and its regiested my money then ive gone to gem sale on res story all it says is
you cant purchess this item with this account you must purchess the app that this
item is for before you can purchess the item from there i have nt a clue what to do can any one help me i want to buy gems before the sale ends help !

Hawaiianmomma
08-26-11, 02:32 PM
please can a team member or anyone tell me what i have to do to buy gems i know you can get i tunes card i have ive put it to my account and its regiested my money then ive gone to gem sale on res story all it says is
you cant purchess this item with this account you must purchess the app that this
item is for before you can purchess the item from there i have nt a clue what to do can any one help me i want to buy gems before the sale ends help !
Did you download your game under a different account orignally?

kooky panda
08-26-11, 02:38 PM
Make sure that you have the credit in your account. Also make sure in settings..general..your restrictions are turned off.

Is still problems, delete the game and redown it from the app store. (you will not lose your game).

Hawaiianmomma
08-26-11, 02:43 PM
Make sure that you have the credit in your account. Also make sure in settings..general..your restrictions are turned off.

Is still problems, delete the game and redown it from the app store. (you will not lose your game).
Might be like me where I downloaded tap farm under a different account and tried to purchase in game currency under a different account months later.

gail66
08-26-11, 03:22 PM
i still cant buy i use the original ipad will that be a problem or will it not make a differance

Hawaiianmomma
08-26-11, 03:47 PM
No My Dear, but did you dowload Restaurant Story with a different ITunes Account, and now using another account to purchase gems?

gail66
08-26-11, 04:01 PM
i cant remember if i was on another account when i set this game up it was in march when i started playing resturant st long time ago any way i can find out .

kooky panda
08-26-11, 04:07 PM
for some reason I remember seeing this issue before. the member came back and something was wrong with his credit card on file with itunes.
Where did you redeem in your gift card? On itunes in your ipad?

Hawaiianmomma
08-26-11, 04:10 PM
for some reason I remember seeing this issue before. the member came back and something was wrong with his credit card on file with itunes.
Where did you redeem in your gift card? On itunes in your ipad?
She might be like kooky all my adult kids downloaded a bunch of apps for me under their own accounts before I received my iPad as a mothers day gift last year. So now when I have update I have to use each of their passwords to update the different apps.

gail66
08-26-11, 04:13 PM
i have purchesed ? 15 i tunes card and my account is on itunes will that be a problem ?

Hawaiianmomma
08-26-11, 04:31 PM
Shouldn't be Sweetie if the account your using is the same account you downloaded restaurant with

kooky panda
08-26-11, 04:31 PM
on you ipad hit itunes icon, scroll all the way to th bottom and hit redeem to see if you credit is in there.

gail66
08-26-11, 04:41 PM
yes it is ?15

kooky panda
08-26-11, 04:59 PM
I would go ahead an get an email to support@teamlava.com Give them your storm ID and your problem.
I am going to try and find jovenal. He is really good with tech stuff. I go see if he can come over to see if he has an additional information to help.

I am a little lost.. sorry

gail66
08-26-11, 05:06 PM
or thanks kooky p

jovenal
08-26-11, 05:53 PM
Yo guys got it right! just like Hawaiianmomma said, when RS was downloaded it was in different account.

All you have to do is, delete this RS app and download it with your own iTunes account. Don't worry your game will still be there as long as you're using the same iDevice. Make sure you have the in-app purchase enable.

kooky panda
08-26-11, 06:34 PM
cool thanks HM and jovenal. I will have to remember this one.

gail66
08-27-11, 11:08 AM
just to let you all know ive bought the gems successfully now thanks to all of you for the info. you gave me i love the r/s and this forum is so full of great stuff thank you all xxx