PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's on the VIP List...

GroupMagma
08-26-11, 12:31 PM
Everyone who uses an Android, that's who.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/nightclub_android_tease.png

Nightclub Story is coming soon to Android!

munchiez11
08-26-11, 12:32 PM
LOL! Now I can buy the kegs!

bawpotter
08-26-11, 12:32 PM
Sweet! Andriod now has all of the major TL games!

pinkster73
08-26-11, 01:04 PM
That's really great! How about constructables for farm story? Any news?

hvittsalt
08-26-11, 04:45 PM
yaaay : ) I have never posted anything in this forum before, but now I felt too happy not to : ))

ariesblu
08-26-11, 04:48 PM
I HOPE the notifications work. Or else I will truly be disappointed. Again.

putka
08-26-11, 07:15 PM
I HOPE the notifications work. Or else I will truly be disappointed. Again.

They don't work in any other game, why would they work in Nightclub?

putka
08-26-11, 07:16 PM
Why not fix everything that is wrong with your current games instead of working on yet another money-sucker? *eyeroll*

I will not even download it. I am trying to quit the ones i am playing, not get addicted to another game you will frustrate me with.

JoJosBakersDelite
08-26-11, 07:34 PM
They don't work in any other game, why would they work in Nightclub?

You should email support@teamlava. They fixed my games and my notifications work! (Droid2 user)

kieranyeow
08-26-11, 07:55 PM
Yeah!!!Thank you TL!!!Love you so much!!!!

putka
08-26-11, 08:25 PM
You should email support@teamlava. They fixed my games and my notifications work! (Droid2 user)

I play BS, CS, RS and a little Empire. The notifications on the first 3 worked the first couple of days and haven't worked since. The market is full of complaints about notifications, i am not the only one. Emailing TL is great experience, if you want to be frustrated, tried it once or twice. Thanks for the tip though.

expressW
08-26-11, 08:26 PM
YESSS thanks!!

ariesblu
08-27-11, 01:54 AM
I've sent them emails numerous times, one even two days ago. Never has it gotten fixed. Never worked for CS or FS for me, and Farm has been down 5 months. I'm not going to add another non-notification working game to my phone.

Jbug2116
08-27-11, 11:10 AM
I've sent them emails numerous times, one even two days ago. Never has it gotten fixed. Never worked for CS or FS for me, and Farm has been down 5 months. I'm not going to add another non-notification working game to my phone.

I have sent emails before as well with no response. I don't have notifications for City, Fasion, Empire, or Nightclub.

jaid666
08-27-11, 12:56 PM
this was awesome until i reached level 5... now it force closes every time i open it... another amazing TL product...

ariesblu
08-27-11, 07:24 PM
I would just like the tl games on the android platform to work in full capacity.

mybkclub
08-28-11, 04:41 PM
YAY that is one I've been dying to play!

Mississippiwoman
08-28-11, 10:00 PM
Really awesome to have Night Club Story..only got to play once..now all it does is forceclose....please fix...

katt2418
08-31-11, 12:15 PM
Can I please get confirmation from one of the mods on whether or not TL will still offer gems to download games like Nightclub on android??? I always red's these in the past but haven't ref's this offer for Zoo or Nightclub!!!

I just want to know if this is something TL will still do or if they have stopped these promotions because I've been waiting for these before downloading!!!! I could really use the gems, but if TL has stopped these promos then I wont bother waiting...I'll probably download nightclub but not zoo without gem promo.

I'll wait for a reply,
Thanks

greygull
08-31-11, 12:21 PM
I'm not 100% sure about Android, but I do know about iOS. ITunes/Apple restricted free in game content (gems for these games) for downloading other games. It was making games have high popularity, even though a large portion of the people would download it for the free content and then delete it. I believe Android may be doing a similar thing, but I'm not sure yet. I use Android as well, but I have already downloaded all the games. So if you only receive a pop up to download the games, but not a gem offer, that is why. It's not just TL on this one - it's the store/market.

katt2418
08-31-11, 01:44 PM
I'm not 100% sure about Android, but I do know about iOS. ITunes/Apple restricted free in game content (gems for these games) for downloading other games. It was making games have high popularity, even though a large portion of the people would download it for the free content and then delete it. I believe Android may be doing a similar thing, but I'm not sure yet. I use Android as well, but I have already downloaded all the games. So if you only receive a pop up to download the games, but not a gem offer, that is why. It's not just TL on this one - it's the store/market.

Thanks for the quick reply! I actually haven't had any pop ups about zoo story or nightclub on any TL or storm8 game (with or without gems), which is kind of weird...and I play on two different android devices!