PDA

View Full Version : How to be a senior member?

kieranyeow
08-26-11, 10:11 AM
How to be a senior?Because I <3 this game so much!!:D

MiniLaura
08-26-11, 10:17 AM
Write more than 100 posts.

bigbux3
08-26-11, 03:56 PM
How to be a senior?Because I <3 this game so much!!:D

This is more off topic

yanny7
08-26-11, 04:24 PM
what is the benefit of becoming a senior member?

redbites
08-26-11, 04:24 PM
what is the benefit of becoming a senior member?
nothing but a title

sterlingempire
08-26-11, 04:40 PM
Titles RULE! You can join the Senior Member groups EXCLUSIVELY for Senior Members

You also get more respect from lower members.

You get many VMs and PMs.

TOTALLY worth 100 posts. I have over 500!

ariesblu
08-26-11, 04:45 PM
Titles RULE! You can join the Senior Member groups EXCLUSIVELY for Senior Members

You also get more respect from lower members.

You get many VMs and PMs.

TOTALLY worth 100 posts. I have over 500!
Though I think everyone should have respect on the forums, and it should be reciprocated. It shouldn't only be a factor just because you have more than a hundred posts.

lesleypsg1
08-26-11, 05:27 PM
Though I think everyone should have respect on the forums, and it should be reciprocated. It shouldn't only be a factor just because you have more than a hundred posts.

Totally agree....number of posts has nothing to do with respectability :). Just ignore the senior thing. It really doesn't mean anything, just that you post a lot...lol

sterlingempire
08-26-11, 05:46 PM
Sorry... didn't mean it that way.

JennyWuzHere
08-26-11, 08:45 PM

Sterling didn't mean that ONLY Senior Members get respect. He meant that Senior Members get a little more than Juniors Or Members.

ariesblu
08-27-11, 01:58 AM
Sterling didn't mean that ONLY Senior Members get respect. He meant that Senior Members get a little more than Juniors Or Members.
I wrote this on what I read.

No one deserves more respect based on the number of posts. It just means you are online more often.

And as of now, besides those with the ability, no one knows who is a senior member unless you go to their profile, so it's a null factor.

ariesblu
08-27-11, 01:59 AM
*based on what I read.

sterlingempire
08-27-11, 04:32 AM
I agree, no one deserves more respect because they post on the forums. But they still deserve respect. Look at GM, working his butt off for other people. Don't you think he gets a little more respect than others?

ariesblu
08-28-11, 02:59 PM
I agree, no one deserves more respect because they post on the forums. But they still deserve respect. Look at GM, working his butt off for other people. Don't you think he gets a little more respect than others?
I feel like you contradicted yourself a bit in that statement. As I previously stated, no one should receive less respect than another just because their post count varies, or they are "lower" as you put it, than you may be.

Rachael98
08-28-11, 03:04 PM
Is this relavent? No one gets more or less respect unless there are exceptional circumstances although the high ranking means that you might have slightly more experience.

ariesblu
08-28-11, 04:27 PM
Is this relavent? No one gets more or less respect unless there are exceptional circumstances although the high ranking means that you might have slightly more experience.
It was relevant to the people who felt it was important enough to discuss. It seems that the original poster's question has been answered, and people have moved on.

kieranyeow
08-28-11, 07:46 PM
Am I now a member?Not Junior?

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 07:48 PM
You need 66 more posts to go Honey, go and jump on the count to million game in off topic if you wanna reach senior faster

kooky panda
08-28-11, 07:50 PM
Am I now a member?Not Junior?
someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think once you reach 30 posts you go from junior member to member. congrads on your mini promotion!!!

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 07:52 PM
Oops I was brain smooshing for senior title,lol I need green tea,lol

Rachael98
08-28-11, 08:20 PM
someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think once you reach 30 posts you go from junior member to member. congrads on your mini promotion!!!

Correctamundo! I must never use that word again:o.

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 08:31 PM
checking 1_2_3 Quality Control lol

pinkster73
08-28-11, 08:34 PM
I thought there was a test you had to take to get senior member status

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 08:37 PM
Where da test Pinkster I like see I think I can pass em,lol

joyirene
08-28-11, 08:48 PM
I understand what everyone is saying. I think what sterling meant is that titles just show who is more active in the forums. It doesn't have to do with being online all the time; it's about answering people's questions, discussing updates and differed bugs/complaints, and participating in forum games to socialize with other players.

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 08:53 PM
I know Joy I'm goofing around since this is off topic and not messing with Sterling I'm Hawaiian, we play a lot but keep the serious stuff Always In Focus

Hawaiianmomma
08-28-11, 08:55 PM
Too me it's not a big deal, paycheck or not, if it makes someone feel good so be it, to each their own illusion.

joyirene
08-28-11, 09:56 PM
I knew thatttt I wasn't talking about you silly 

pinkster73
08-28-11, 10:20 PM
And you know me, I always have something silly to add.